How you know when your country sucks

Started by fugibo, May 17, 2009, 08:47:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fugibo

We have 2 HDTVs, a Wii, a PS2, and a MacBook (would have more cool computers, but all our money goes into stupid crap like my dad's hunting stuff), surround sound, cable, DSL, etc. We're not "low-tech" in my house. But the general area is full of computer-illiterates and generally crappy technology (apparently a PII is "advanced" here, because 300mhz makes you a very lucky person).

Vell

when you post a useless topic like this one cuz ur country bores you that much.

impulszero

<br /><br />Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.

Vell

impulszero

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 21, 2009, 11:12:46 pm
your name. it is Heather.

nm  :<_<:

ontopic: When they force u to pay something u did't/dont use.

fugibo

impulszero

Quote from: WcW on May 22, 2009, 11:31:26 am
Like car insurance :V?

dont know about that but:
-in my country,i must pay tv chanal that i dont even wach. It's sucks
-when i enter the bus station i actually have to pay for entering even i have monthly ticket for bus it self. By the law it only pays when itd leaveing city region, but i have pay it anyway, or they wont let me pass :<_<:

Vell

when the police force has to have a total queue of stops or they get fired.

impulszero

when ppl hate other ppl for no reason (by this definition every country sucks  :haha:)

Blizzard

When the package your should receive is at a branch office of the express service that is far away from your location rather than being at one that is closer. ._.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Quote from: WcW on May 21, 2009, 12:52:00 am
We have 2 HDTVs, a Wii, a PS2, and a MacBook (would have more cool computers, but all our money goes into stupid crap like my dad's hunting stuff), surround sound, cable, DSL, etc. We're not "low-tech" in my house. But the general area is full of computer-illiterates and generally crappy technology (apparently a PII is "advanced" here, because 300mhz makes you a very lucky person).

I have a nice TV and an old PS2. We got a new computer for Christmas and I use this ancient one in my room. Screw you.

When people don't realize the dangers of wealth and concrete goals.

impulszero

when still exist places that have puls dial (old exchange line or however is right expression for that)

Diokatsu

When people like to troll in real life.

fugibo

You're pretty close to a troll, you know. >_< And Ubuntu runs great on old PCs, so there ya go. (unless its Kubuntu, which was pretty heavy the last time I used it)

Oh, yeah. On topic. I nearly swore I was living in Fahrenheit 451 today in the commons.

Vell

when your leader didn't even take federally required tests.

Diokatsu

Quote from: WcW on May 28, 2009, 08:25:51 pm
You're pretty close to a troll, you know. >_< And Ubuntu runs great on old PCs, so there ya go. (unless its Kubuntu, which was pretty heavy the last time I used it)

Oh, yeah. On topic. I nearly swore I was living in Fahrenheit 451 today in the commons.

I AM a troll, thank you very much.

When a guy from Croatia can make a superior forum than you. :V:

G_G

When gas prices get jacked up over 4.00$ per gallon ;__;

Vell

when you cant even afford to think for fear of your life.

Gabbergon

When your country is as smaller than an us state divined by 100
and then split into two different languages speaking people who hate each other

Belgium sucks(especially the south part :P )

fugibo

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 28, 2009, 09:21:38 pm
when you cant even afford to think for fear of your life.

That's not allowed, you don't live in that country. Well, you might be, but I doubt you'd have a free expression there, so this forum would be a no-no.