How to make a good Recruitment topic

Started by Blizzard, January 07, 2008, 10:54:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Quote from: NoumanHere is a good set of things to follow when manking a  Recruitment topic

- Method of communication. Please always add a way for the person to contact you.

- What's needed? Make a list, or note clearly what is needed (mappers, eventers..)

- Number of people needed per category. (2 mappers, 4 eventers...) Please don't go crazy asking for a large amount of people.

- What YOU will be doing in the project. I always wonder when seeing the large need for what they need and the large # of members needed, what will the person requesting be doing? Nothing? Taking the credit?

- Name of game (If you are already decided on that)

- Current process (again if you are this far post what you have done with the game so far, better examples more interesting the game will sound to people.

NOT GETTING MEMBERS?

- Start the game by yourself or with the current group and post examples of the game progress to attract members looking for openings.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.