The Legend of Lexima IV - Chaos Project (Massive Demo)?

Started by Blizzard, January 27, 2008, 07:03:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want "Massive Demo" to be released?

Yes, I want to play it
5 (45.5%)
No, I want to wait for the full game
5 (45.5%)
I don't care
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: February 03, 2008, 11:05:27 am

GAX

I can go either way honestly, I'm really curious as to how the story is going to play out, and it'd be cool to see more of the game (Other than seeing some of the stuff from the old ass beta I got of Final Demo)

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Fantasist

QuoteNot much action, but simply the events... You're like "OMG NO WTF" all the time. FTS most probably can confirm that.

And not to mention, I just LOVE the scripting and music. Hey Bliz, if you release the massive demo, will you release the CPMS? Or do you want to keep it for the full game? Cause I was in ecstacy when I played the project you gave me and CPMS had a lot to do with that.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

Blizzard

January 28, 2008, 05:48:42 am #23 Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 05:49:58 am by Blizzard
Chaos Project Message System. And yeah, it will be released then. You should see how I display characters who talk, it's unlike every other message system. (^_^) It's slightly instable and inaccurate right now as it needs quite some custom adjustment, so I need to test it more.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Yeah, lot's of times, different events were highlighted. But heck,
QuoteI was in ecstacy when I played the project you gave me and CPMS had a lot to do with that.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Calintz