Hello.

Started by johnnysasaki, January 27, 2008, 07:48:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnysasaki

Hi.

I'm Johnny. I'm sort of new to this RPGMaker stuff so please don't mind me if I seem retarded about this stuff..

Any way. I'm here for help.

Blizzard

January 27, 2008, 07:49:10 am #1 Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 07:50:08 am by Blizzard
Welcome to CP!

You might wanna check out this topic: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=349.0

And this section: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?board=7.0

Enjoy your stay. =)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Welcome to CP :)

Don't worry about your expertise with RMXP, you'll get loads better in a couple of days here.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

January 27, 2008, 06:11:16 pm #3 Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 06:12:46 pm by Nortos
Yeah everyone does :) and welcome and have fun

Vell

if storyline is your problem check out my Storyline Thread... I should get a banner for that... then put it in my siggy, anyway the link to it is in Nortos's sig.

anyway.

Welcome to CP, have a wonderful time here, you'll get better at this stuff fast.

Nortos

my sig has lots of worthwhile things :P but I can't fit anything else in it :(

Ryex

Quote from: Nortos on January 27, 2008, 07:18:25 pm
my sig has lots of worthwhile things :P but I can't fit anything else in it :(

LOL Your right! that thing is huge!!!!!

^^ Hello new member!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

johnnysasaki