Rising Legend Logo

Started by computerwizoo7, May 22, 2009, 02:59:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

computerwizoo7

May 22, 2009, 02:59:59 pm Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 03:03:35 pm by computerwizoo7
I want to hear some opinions on our (Big Dreamers) Rising Legend: The Rival Blades Logo.
C&C wanted!

Be Warned! High Graphical Content!

Spoiler: ShowHide

If you wish to promote Big Dreamers' First Title then print it on a t-shirt and show your friends!

Blizzard

May 22, 2009, 03:34:50 pm #1 Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 03:41:12 pm by Blizzard
The font of the main title is a little bit hard to read. On the far left side there's an error in the image. And even though the image has a high resolution, the shield has a bumpy border. Also, the graphical effects aren't nearly as detailed to require such a high resolution.

Sword that does require a high resolution: ShowHide

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 22, 2009, 02:59:59 pm
If you wish to promote Big Dreamers' First Title then print it on a t-shirt and show your friends!

Lol.

EDIT: How much would you pay me to wear a Rising Legend T-Shirt?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

May 22, 2009, 03:49:56 pm #2 Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 03:52:36 pm by computerwizoo7
ok, ok, the logo is not finished yet and the things that you said was the obvious errors, except for the hiogh resolution, the swords are pretty high res and they are my first attempt at making swords. also i did not remove a few construction lines and so on from the image.
i will update it sometime next month so you can wait to be blown away!  :bow:

The sword that you posted looks like photo manipulation but you can't really say anyway thats art.

Edit: How about i pay you a sense of accomplishment and pride, is that enough?

Blizzard

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 22, 2009, 03:49:56 pm
The sword that you posted looks like photo manipulation but you can't really say anyway thats art.

I think it's rendered. In any case the level of detail justifies the high resolutions. IMO you could size down your resolution 2-4 times without much loss of detail.

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on May 22, 2009, 03:49:56 pm
Edit: How about i pay you a sense of accomplishment and pride, is that enough?

Again; lol. Accomplishment and pride don't pay my rent.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

are you kidding me there are grains and reflections on the sword, all that would be less seen if i did that and it needs to be a certain size to print it on t-shirts.

Blizzard

Quote from: Blizzard on May 22, 2009, 04:31:27 pm
you could size down your resolution 2-4 times without much loss of detail.

Starrodkirby86

For something of an astronomical size, the images around look a bit polygon-like or simply textured. If you were aiming for something of a high level, you would want details, as Blizzard said. That way people would be going, "Awesome!" when they see something of such high sizes. It does live with itself on a nice regular size.

Keep nabbin' at it boy, it'll look good when you do~

And here's something with some intricate back for its object (Or whatever):
Spoiler: ShowHide

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).