i didn't even look
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Ryex

Style 1: ShowHide

Style 2: ShowHide

Style 3: ShowHide

which bar style do you like best?

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Starrodkirby86

Style 1 looks so generic and overused (I mean, I saw it a million times already...).

Style 2 is pretty cool, but it's not really what I prefer.

Style 3 wins. Though if there is a combination between Style 2 and 3, I would totally go for that.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

Quote from: Curly Brace (SRK86) on May 24, 2009, 11:51:32 pm
if there is a combination between Style 2 and 3, I would totally go for that.

how do you mean?
style 3 is style 2 flipped down... so...

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

omegapirate2000

I like the first one because I have full health and SP.

Disregarding that, I like 2 the most.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Blizzard

Style 1 looks so generic and overused (I mean, I saw it a million times already...).

Blizz-ABS, Tons' HUD. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

Quote from: Blizzard on May 25, 2009, 03:49:04 am

Blizz-ABS, Tons' HUD. xD

:huh:? *Looks at BlizzABS Screenshots* MY GOD YOUR RIGHT!!! I swear I didn't copy pasta!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

impulszero

<br /><br />Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.

G_G

I like 1 the best tho it is often seen it has always been my favorite style.

Calintz

I voted for the 1st one, but I actually like the 3rd one the most ... :P

Ryex

it would appear that style 3 is the clear winner. feel free to keep voting though.

tSwitch

I'm not a fan of gradient bars in general.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Fantasist

Looks: 3 takes the cake.
Visibility: 1.

I went for 3 in the end...
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews