Zhuge Liang's Re-edited RTP

Started by Blizzard, January 27, 2008, 09:10:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Quote from: Zhuge LiangHere's some of my edited RTP Characters. They are free to use, as long as you credit for using them. Comments and suggestions is also welcome ^^b

Spoiler: ShowHide

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

Hey, these are pretty nice, though I really feel that ppl shouldn't post charasets without a proper Battle graphic to go with. I really think that that's a problem with RMXP open-resources. You can find a charaset of almost anything, but to get a battler to go with it is hard...

Blizzard

I don't mind, because I can still use them as NPCs.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

Point taken.....

And well made  ;D

Nortos

arshes re-colour looks awesome and I always find nice ones with no battlers I use as npcs :)

Blizzard

Quote from: Nortos on January 27, 2008, 05:42:40 pm
arshes re-colour looks awesome

I concur. If I wouldn't be using Arshes in CP already for a joke, I would use that. But hey, he can still serve as Chaos Drive of Arshes in CoSLAL.

Nortos

lol be funny if you just inverted them when they are chaos'd

Blizzard

SIR LAG-A-LOT CHAOS DRIVE: SIR LAG-NOT!!!111oneonetwothree

Calintz

I use the inverse colour affect several times in my game. But I think it looks good when I use it, if it didn't, I wouldn't...

Sally

lol, and if you are useing a abs or a tbs you wont need battlers.

Blizzard

It looked good in Dark Eternal, but when I used it, it didn't give such a good impression. Though, when I started using it just recently as "dead image" when my battlers are defeated it looked good.

Calintz

You are using the inverse effect on fallen allies?? Neat!!

Blizzard

Not directly inverse. I use a red color exchange which I invert then.

OMG DON'T CLICK: ShowHide

Nortos

is that a new icon above Jason's head??? It's awesome!

Blizzard

Flame Blade icon, lol! Every weapon has a different icon. You should see what happens when you see Lucius' weapon(s). :naughty:

Nortos

Vell

are we going to keep Lilith? or will she be sent away still?

Blizzard

January 30, 2008, 07:57:59 am #17 Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 07:59:10 am by Blizzard
CP related: ShowHide
She will leave the party after the "Spaceship Cravgon" dungeon which comes after the "Tower of Memories" dungeon.

I'm considering to change her appearance, I just can't find a battler (ANY "fitting" battler) that goes with the graphic style. I am ready to give up her being a demon-like being, blahblah, but I want something extra-ordinary, not a usual mage, that's lame.

dark-archangel

lol,that battlers are really nice nice nice  :)

Tazero

Hmmmmmm...... Maybe i could hellp.....

If you were a fish...