Cat in China grows Wings.

Started by tSwitch, May 29, 2009, 10:11:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tSwitch

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Vell

heard of it before. damned Asians get EVERYTHING before the rest of us. Dragon Ball online, good animes, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z(they can keep GT) Dragon Ball online... Dragon Ball online. CATS WITH WINGS.

Diokatsu

Starrodkirby86

My friend gave me that website~

It's such a shame that the cat can't actually fly...Though it's a very cute sight nonetheless. I do feel a little bias in that article though...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

Diokatsu

Vell

ITS GOT WINGS! ITS THE CUTEST THING IN EXISTENCE.

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Diokatsu

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Vell

hey, don't diss bats. bats are cool.

Starrodkirby86

If this disease/mutation is inheritable, then we might see more cats with such wing features (Whether globally or in a certain area, that's up to you). Then evolution has shown its face. :o

Perhaps these wings can be used for destructive activities, as shown in Figure A:
Spoiler: ShowHide

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Kagutsuchi

More evidence for evolution to shove in the face of crazy (american) creationists.

New branch of the american army: KFS, Kitten Flight Squadron.

Diokatsu

Quote from: Kagutsuchi on May 30, 2009, 01:39:12 pm
More evidence for evolution to shove in the face of crazy (american) creationists.

It's called Intelligent Design and it's quite popular.

Don't diss other people's faiths you fucking asshole. I never thought you had a big part in other people's lives and how they choose to live them.

The cat is still ugly :V:

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

50 bucks that its being cooked as we speak :V:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

fugibo

Oh, so I suppose that a mutated cat disproves religion, then? I call idiot on you. STFU, and GTFO.

Wait, so how can I, a creationist, believe in evolution? God made a world where -- gasp -- things evolved! Never, ever, ever, call me crazy because of my religious beliefs (unless they involve an extra pillar)

Starrodkirby86

He's not talking about you. He's talking about people in general that believe in creationism. Chances are Kagutsuchi is talking about the extreme creationists, not the people that can tolerate evolution and such. It's also to make a joke. I tend to add in some funny adjectives that may be mean to some terms, but it's just for humor (Mean cruel humor sometimes is funny, unfortunately).

WcW, I sure hope you aren't being serious though with the anger. D':

Kagutsuchi

May 31, 2009, 05:25:41 pm #18 Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 01:10:19 pm by Kagutsuchi
Quote from: WcW on May 30, 2009, 06:53:19 pm

Oh, so I suppose that a mutated cat disproves religion, then? I call idiot on you. STFU, and GTFO.

Wait, so how can I, a creationist, believe in evolution? God made a world where -- gasp -- things evolved! Never, ever, ever, call me crazy because of my religious beliefs (unless they involve an extra pillar)

Like Starrodkirby86 said, creationism is generally regarded as the idea that god created everything the way they are right now, 6000 years ago. Regardless of any evidence for evolution. What  you are talking about, is called Deytism or something I believe.. I don't have anything against people who believe in god.. and a mutated cat does in no way disprove religion.

What I do have something against thought, is people like Kent Hovind and the Discovery Institude, who disregards anything and everything scientific, and believes that the bible is the exact word of god, and thinks it should be thought in science class, as a scientific theory.

EDIT: I did some research, and found out that it is not actually wings, it just looks like wings. It's just flaps of skin which doesn't have any of the properties of wings. They don't have the right shape, muscles or structure required to fly. It can't even be considerated defect wings.

Vell

of course it's not actually wings. but it's damn cute, ya gotta admit.