Started by tSwitch, May 29, 2009, 10:11:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

legacyblade

Off topic:

Quote from: Kagutsuchi on May 31, 2009, 05:25:41 pm
Like Starrodkirby86 said, creationism is generally regarded as the idea that god created everything the way they are right now, 6000 years ago. Regardless of any evidence for evolution. What  you are talking about, is called Deytism or something I believe.. I don't have anything against people who believe in god.. and a mutated cat does in no way disprove religion.

What I do have something against thought, is people like Kent Hovind and the Discovery Institude, who disregards anything and everything scientific, and believes that the bible is the exact word of god, and thinks it should be thought in science class, as a scientific theory.

There are idiots in every belief system, most creationists are not that moronic (I am one, and I know plenty of others who accept that life has changed in multiple since God created it). I know you aren't, but be careful not to let the loud extremist idiots define your view of a group. That would be like saying all RM users are like CW7, or other such loud n00bs.

On topic:

ZOMG!! Never has a mutation looked so awesome. Yah, it's a defect, but it's still freaking AWESOME! I want that cat, XD

Vell

Quote from: legacyblade on June 02, 2009, 03:18:35 am
ZOMG!! Never has a mutation looked so awesome. Yah, it's a defect, but it's still freaking AWESOME! I want that cat, XD

my sentiments exactly, Legacy.

Blizzard

When I read mutation and read how you all were finding it cool, I was like "ew" and "you sick bastards". But when I looked at the picture, I figured that it does look cute. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

well, why would be interested in something NOT cute?

fugibo

June 06, 2009, 08:10:17 am #25 Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 10:31:47 am by WcW
Do you call the Necronomicon cute...?

EDIT:
The != Do

Vell

have you ever SEEN the thing? it's cute. and, in a morbidly twisted sense, it is also amazingly creepily disgusting. you don't ever wanna lay eyes on that book.