On the topic of gays and marriage

Started by RoseSkye, November 02, 2009, 01:25:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

November 02, 2009, 01:25:08 am Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 01:28:25 am by RoseSkye
I guess my bipolar thing was a great service. I really don't remember saying this, however, I did. When I sobered down from my psychological game of musical chairs I noticed a reply in youtube.. and ..  I thought what I said was a great point. The guy had said ...

QuoteAnd no decent person would wish filthy homosexuality on a child. It's worse than wishing death on them.

Everyone should do everything they can to educate their child on the one TRUE human sexuality, which is MAN + WOMAN so they can succeed in life.

But instead we have the filthy perverts indoctrinating innocent children to embrace a failed and filthy life style.

Truly sick and disgusting.

I don't go looking to beat up gays. i just want them to keep their filth in the closet. And homos have equal rights. They have the right to straighten out (literally) and marry the opposite sex so they can succeed like their bodies were DESIGNED to do! But as long as they are pushing filthy homo books in grade schools and in public otherwise, I will oppose the utter disgusting filth.

I had retorted..

QuoteScrew the talking points. Let's have a civil conversation. None of this huffing and puffing blue vs. red bullshit. You see all of this crap on the television and you think this is an acceptable way to compose yourself in a forum.. no.. its childish.

What place is your hatred for someone different than yourself? I personally hold a great distaste for women who have sex before marriage, however, I will not condemn them. Same for gays.

Haha.. you don't understand. If you understood the state of the world you'll rethink and compose yourself. I doubt you have as much experience as I.. so I wont condemn you on that.

There isn't an equal amount of women and men in the world.. if everyone in the world was straight then we'd be more primitive fighting over mates.. killing over the right to reproduce. The gay people are doing the world a great justice making available more mates for courtship. . . think about it more reasonably.

Do you agree with this point of view, if not.. do you feel I am wrong on it?

winkio

I'm with you up until the very end.  Sexual competition is not the reason for homosexuality, in my opinion.  I think it has more to do which the type of relationships you made with the different sexes at an early age, and how available each sex is.

RoseSkye

November 02, 2009, 01:32:31 am #2 Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 01:36:00 am by RoseSkye
Quote from: winkio on November 02, 2009, 01:31:07 am
I'm with you up until the very end.  Sexual competition is not the reason for homosexuality, in my opinion.  I think it has more to do which the type of relationships you made with the different sexes at an early age, and how available each sex is.

My point wasn't "Sex was the reason for homosexuality" it was "If everyone in the world was straight.. we'd be fighting over pussy. It was a counter for him saying all gays should become straight.. If you believe that there is the exact same amount of women and men in the world and when everyone becomes straight there will be a happily ever after you are wrong. It's a great fortune that there are gay people.. because there is enough for everyone.. and people like me who are probably going to die alone (mostly because I'm batshit insane.. and I don't want to hurt anyone so I stay alone..) it is a service to society.. whether intentional or not..

Calintz

Well, I don't personally believe that homosexual men are doing the world a favor, because if you were to bring lesbians into the picture, then they reduce the amount of available women to men, which would cause these two to cancel out in my eyes.

I don't care if a man wants to have relations with another man. I would even be their best friend. Just don't come onto me. I'll make it clear to you that I am of straight orientation in the beginning you know? Don't flirt around with me, and I'll be as nice and kind-hearted to you as the next.

So your response to me ... is ill-legit, however I appreciate your defense for homosexuals, because it pertains to my personal views as well.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Calintz on November 02, 2009, 01:34:03 am
Well, I don't personally believe that homosexual men are doing the world a favor, because if you were to bring lesbians into the picture, then they reduce the amount of available women to men, which would cause these two to cancel out in my eyes.

I don't care if a man wants to have relations with another man. I would even be their best friend. Just don't come onto me. I'll make it clear to you that I am of straight orientation in the beginning you know? Don't flirt around with me, and I'll be as nice and kind-hearted to you as the next.

So your response to me ... is ill-legit, however I appreciate your defense for homosexuals, because it pertains to my personal views as well.

There are more gays than lesbians.. period. Basically because there are more men than women. Even if there is that backlash.. there is no, and I mean no benefit if everyone becomes straight in one sitting. None what-so-ever.

winkio

QuoteIf you believe that there is the exact same amount of women and men in the world and when everyone becomes straight there will be a happily ever after you are wrong

The world is not a continuous mating system, by which I mean all males don't have all females to choose from, and vice versa.  Sexual possibilities are restricted by communities, and thus in some communities, there will be more men, and thus more sexual competition, and I can see where you are going with your point.  It is a valid reason, but my reason is more plausible, as gays spring up in all communities, even when there are many available heterosexual partners.

Calintz

Well maybe competition would serve the world well. Have you ever stopped and thought about that Rose?

I mean, if guys actually had to win a women over, rather than just seem "cool," perhaps this world would be much different than it is today. If a man wanted a woman, then he would need to be a more respectful person overall, and if all men were competing, and realized that a woman is really the most important thing in the world, then each man would work harder to be a better man.

Now THAT would be a world worth living in.

RoseSkye

November 02, 2009, 02:38:09 am #7 Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 02:44:23 am by RoseSkye
Quote from: winkio on November 02, 2009, 01:53:40 am
QuoteIf you believe that there is the exact same amount of women and men in the world and when everyone becomes straight there will be a happily ever after you are wrong

The world is not a continuous mating system, by which I mean all males don't have all females to choose from, and vice versa.  Sexual possibilities are restricted by communities, and thus in some communities, there will be more men, and thus more sexual competition, and I can see where you are going with your point.  It is a valid reason, but my reason is more plausible, as gays spring up in all communities, even when there are many available heterosexual partners.

Plausible in your sense.. however, I think in the sense of humans being animals, which we are. You think in small pictures.. I think in the grand picture. You should know that there is a considerate amount of straight people as opposed to gay people. It wouldn't be hyperbole to say three/four times as many.. if I assume 12-15 of the worlds population are homosexual.

Now if for every 105 males there is 100 females and there are 60 percent of straight people of the world population and there is 7 to 9 percent of gay men and 5 to 7 of gay women.. what would you say the odds would be  as opposed to.. well lets just skip this tl;dr part because you know where I'm going. Yes, you're right in the smaller picture.. however, that's not even enough to say that that is a phyrric victory. It's a victory in the sense of saying because gay people exist there can not be a benefit in a bigger picture. Who knows though.. I may be wrong, however if you can understand my point of view and acknowledge it.. I can't be too far off from home though.

I'll just state this one more time before I leave..

QuoteIn the early 1950s, the Dayak people of Borneo suffered a malarial outbreak.  The World Health Organisation (WHO) had a solution: to spray large amounts of DDT to kill the mosquitoes that carried the malaria.  The mosquitoes died; the malaria declined; so far so good.  But there were unexpected side effects.  Amongst the first was that the roofs of the peoples houses began to fall down on their heads.  It seemed that the DDT had also killed a parasitic wasp which had previously controlled thatch-eating caterpillars.  Worse, the DDT-poisoned insects were eaten by geckoes, which were eaten by cats.  The cats started to die, the rats flourished, and the people were threatened by outbreaks of typhus and plague.  To cope with these problems, which it had itself created, the WHO was obliged to parachute 14 000 live cats into Borneo. Operation Cat Drop, now almost forgotten at the WHO, is a graphic illustration of the interconnectedness of life, and of the fact that the root of problems often stems from their purported solutions.

You should know that every action has a reaction. You get rid of gays, there will be a reaction... however, who knows there may be a reason for intolerance.. given my way of looking at things if those who kill in hatred kill those who are different.. it may be some sort of population control in the bigger picture.. maybe.. war is a necessary evil. . . I suppose I should just be an observer with these things because no matter what the population isn't becoming extinct.. except the population of the American indian. Well, I suppose there is no reason to bother myself in debates anymore because...  well I'm going now.

Calintz

I bid thee fucking adieu!! =D.
Thanks for talking Roseskye.

RoseSkye

November 02, 2009, 02:44:01 am #9 Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 02:49:17 am by RoseSkye
@Calintz,

Nonsense and you know it. As we evolved (even if you go by the bible theory) if we were competing we would have never accomplished such wondrous inventions as we have today. We would have remained the primitive race of humans that killed those/ spilled our brothers blood for gratification... no... no.. you are entirely incorrect..

and in bible theory there were homosexuals even in that time.. and if we go by recorded history there was a period in japan and in rome (I believe) where homosexuality was very open and promiscuity was prominent.

I didn't see your  post.. you posted later. Here is your reply... With winkio he had posed a question which caused me to reply and realize that even when I'm right my logic applies to both parties.. There will always be an opposing force... however, with your reply it was pure bullocks.

Also.. on the point of men being more respectful. You forget about rape..

Calintz

LMAO I don't even want to continue in this conversation. Rape is a touchy subject for me.

Blizzard

I don't think the bigger picture can be really influenced by "a few" gay people. At least gay people can't reproduce by homosexual intercourse. They contributed to not overpopulating the planet. It's at least something. Just adding this here.

Besides that I agree with you guys on this. But something like "killing all gays" would cause a reaction. There are only 2 kinds of heterosexual people when it comes to views about gay people. Either they don't mind or they hate them. If all gays were killed, the people who hate them wouldn't care, but the people didn't mind earlier will see it as a genocide action. Solving a problem by killing an entire group of people is generally wrong.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Blizzard on November 02, 2009, 11:52:59 am
I don't think the bigger picture can be really influenced by "a few" gay people. At least gay people can't reproduce by homosexual intercourse. They contributed to not overpopulating the planet.

Good point.

winkio

Just to point this out, in Sparta, there was a special contingent of the army that was made up of gay couples, and they were considered to be the best warriors as they fought side by side with their lovers.  Sparta separated men and women at an early age, so homosexuality was more prominent.

RoseSkye

November 02, 2009, 02:06:38 pm #14 Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 02:08:43 pm by RoseSkye
Winkio that's because of human intervention. It's like saying that there are gay people in prisons. In a society where there are homosexuals who are homosexual without human interference.. anywho here is an update of the responses from the guy.

QuoteThere is ZERO justification for homosexuality. Period.
It is the most filthy and lowly form of humanity known on the planet.

There is no reasoning about this. There is no justifying it. And of course I see right through the lies spewed forth by your kind when you go as far as to indoctrinate children in grade school only to confuse them and turn them into more filthy homo recruits.

Homosexuality will destroy the USA.

QuoteThat job wont get you squat during/after the revolution that is pending.

And NOTHING justifies filthy homosexuality.

You moot point of saying there are 105 men for every 100 is one of the most pathetic statements yet by a filthy pervert.

No matter what lie you say. Filthy homos can't succeed.
Show me one filthy same sex couple who has produced a child together that represents the bloodline of the two.

You can't. And you never will.

I thought people were exaggerating when they said Michael Savage fans were batshit crazy.. but these guys are fucking nuts. He literally called what I said about men and women a lie. . even though it is based on a census. He also said a "revolution" and a "war" was on the verge of happening. I got annoyed so I responded in sarcasm...

QuoteYou know what, you're right I hate all old people because they have a chance of dying faster than normal people. Those people are not contributing to the population of humans because when they die its one less human on the earth. Those people are filthy perverts because.. when you get older you have almost no chance of procreating. Filthy perverts..

winkio

RoseSkye

"Winkio that's because of human intervention. It's like saying that there are gay people in prisons. In a society where there are homosexuals who are homosexual without human interference.. anywho here is an update of the responses from the guy."

I'm sorry that sentence was unfinished.. its very jaded when I think so I can hardly complete a thought when I'm in an episode... You do have a good stance on the matter, one that can not be toppled by anything I say.. especially in this episode.. I concede as I did previously.

Tazero

(//.-)

Really is homophobia really a 'phobia'? or is it that people are afraid to say that they had a homosexual thought or two so they try to kill by insulting it or trying to eliminate it?

I rest my case.

If you were a fish...

Diokatsu

November 25, 2009, 04:58:20 pm #18 Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 05:00:20 pm by Diokatsu
Quote from: Tazero on November 02, 2009, 05:51:17 pm
(//.-)

Really is homophobia really a 'phobia'? or is it that people are afraid to say that they had a homosexual thought or two so they try to kill by insulting it or trying to eliminate it?

I rest my case.

You can't prove that people have thought about other men in homosexual terms in any case so your case holds no water.

I rest my case.

PS: I don't think it really matters what people choose to do with their relationships. It's not like a homosexual relationship is any different than a heterosexual relationship in any way that affects other people. It might be awkward, but I'm sure have a freed black man next you was awkward at some point in American history