[RMXP] Astyanax: Wrath steel: UPDATE 27/11/2009

Started by OracleGames, May 31, 2009, 10:11:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

The demo's supposed to be out today D:

I cant wait for the full game as well, the screenies look amazing, heck I cant wait for the demo!

OracleGames

QuoteIf you have a custom hud, then this would look uber smexy.

I may will later :3
QuoteDo you have any ideas when the full game could be done?

i will use the demo as a start point.. once i settle the gameplay concepts and stage/story planning i want to check the avaiable scripts and see if i can add more nice features into it then i must finish the custom maps, monster/hero charsets, stage/skill animations & events for each one of the stages (around 9) and test them :)
instead of a "LOG" i think it would be better to post a "To Do" list so me and other people have a real perspective of the advancements but how long will it take.. it really depends on how much free time i will have..
:D lately i have had a lot of free time and decided to rush the project but who knows (phones ringing every 2 minutes in my house :S) lots of distractions..

Quoteif you can keep this quality up it could be become 1 of the best RMXP games ever.
not to say a really nice way to show how flashy babs can really become if you put the time in it.

QuoteBest screen shot's I've ever seen in like, forever.

Thanks for your comments n_n the idea was to make a game that looks diferent from a typical Rmxp game and yes.. it requiered some extra efford, but i enjoy doing every eye candy.

QuoteThe demo's supposed to be out today D:

I cant wait for the full game as well, the screenies look amazing, heck I cant wait for the demo!

Yup!! Just have to fix some event and grammar bugs  :shy:  i have to make special effords on the second ones because english is not my first language i sometimes have problems Articulating a single Phrase

PS: is it 4:27 PM where?  :wacko: it is 11:40 Am here so some people will not see the download link till tomorrow :P

legacyblade

Download link is broken. It said the uploader deleted the file :(

element

OracleGames

November 18, 2009, 02:19:01 pm #24 Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 02:31:18 pm by OracleGames
QuoteDownload link is broken. It said the uploader deleted the file

Yeap i know S: .. it will take another hour to update again, you can download an older verstion tough
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p44k41

Quoteveary nice !
where you made the maps ?

they are Rips from baldurs gate 2, i rearranged them to fit as RMXP maps

OracleGames

Wuzup guys!!  ;8
I included:
- Updated Screenshots showing new maps, Blizz-ABS features, animations for those who have not much time to play or download heavy files.
- A Maze Guide (if you get too lost )
- Updated game progress, the blueprints for the rest of the game are complete

Weeee.. im so excited about being nominated again, good luck to the competition and may the best win  :zwink:

DylanMachinima