Ban DHMO!

Started by Kagutsuchi, June 01, 2009, 04:32:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kagutsuchi

June 01, 2009, 04:32:41 pm Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 04:58:59 pm by Kagutsuchi
I think it is about time some knowledge is spread regarding the dangers of DHMO, short for Dihydrogen Monoxide, also known as Hydric Acid.
This is a webside http://www.dhmo.org/ is a good place to start if you want to know more about DHMO.
Here are some quick facts:

Quote* Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
   * Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
   * Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
   * DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
   * Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
   * Contributes to soil erosion.
   * Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
   * Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
   * Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
   * Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
   * Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
   * Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
   * Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

What should we do in order to stop this dangerous substance?
you are an idiot if you believe this

GAX

Supply a bit more information for your DEBATE please.  And that last line at the bottom really knocks your post out of whack.

If you don't supply more I'll have no choice but to lock/delete/move this post.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Kagutsuchi

GAX

Once again, your post is self-contradictory.  When starting a debate, state if you are for or against the subject or if you feel a subject is stupid.  Your post is written in a way that one may not be able to understand your stand on such an issue.

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Kagutsuchi

June 01, 2009, 05:26:43 pm #4 Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 05:32:28 pm by Kagutsuchi
I think I make it quite clear in the first and the last line that I want it banned..

QuoteI think it is about time some knowledge is spread regarding the dangers of DHMO, short for Dihydrogen Monoxide, also known as Hydric Acid.

QuoteWhat should we do in order to stop this dangerous substance?

Or maybe you realized that I am just trying to mess with you and in exchange you are trying to mess with me? AND DON'T YOU DARE MESS WITH MY WHITE TEXT!!!
:P

GAX

Then your last line should be "You are a complete idiot if you DON'T believe this."

The current line, "you are an idiot if you believe in this" causes a contradiction.

Blizzard

June 01, 2009, 05:43:02 pm #6 Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 05:45:55 pm by Blizzard
Dihydrogen Monoxide = H2O, a substance we are all familiar with and we need to live. Technically overexposure to any substance and induction of too big amounts of a substance can cause death.

Locked. :lock:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.