Wassup?

Started by Chief, January 27, 2008, 08:55:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief

hey CP... i was lookin for some awesome scripts when i stumbled upon your website... looks like you guys got some awesome ones... anyways, i cant download them because my mom installed a filter on the PC that blocks games and it classifies the downloads as games... dont ask me why, i have no idea... so i would really like someone to make them available to me some other way...
thats not the only reason why i joined... lol... i just thought it would be cool to join another RM forum... im a super-mod over at some otehr forum and i'm making my own RM website... i have the layout done and i just need to make the pages and such... well, my only real skillz are being a mapper, a graphic designer and i can also write... but i envy those who script... :) well, hello and hope to see you all around!

Nortos

welcome and hope you have fun here :) some scripts might be avaliable as .txt downloads would you be able to download them?

Chief

no... i tried downloading a bunch of different ones... they all fall under the categorit of "Online Games"... i have no idea why but it pisses me off...

Vell

welcome to CP forums, if you like writing click the top two links in my sig, and yeah, have fun here.

Calintz

Welcome!!
Check out Well in the Woods when you get some free time << My game << New Projects thread << leave feedback plz...

Ryex

Hello>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!! oh and welcome!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Fantasist

Quotewell, my only real skillz are being a mapper, a graphic designer and i can also write... but i envy those who script...

I can script and I envy you, those are the very skills which are stopping me from going full speed ahead for my game >.<

So CP has a new potential spriter, welcome ^_^
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Ghareeb

Welcome to chaos-project.

Blizzard

January 28, 2008, 05:52:23 am #8 Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 05:53:20 am by Blizzard
Welcome to CP!

You can download neither demos nor text files of the scripts?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

txt files open in a web-page for me. If that's the case for you, just copy-paste the script into your editor.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Chief

yeah... i can't even do the .txt files... its all blocked... so when i need the scripts, ill find a way to get them... maybe someone could email me the ones i want when i need them... but we'll see how things go with my game... btw, im making a Stargate Game... i have the story lined up and some graphics ready to go...

and, im not too good with spriting... ive done some in the past but that was mostly copy-paste... they dont look too bad but theyre not somwthing to show off...

Fantasist

Quotethey dont look too bad but theyre not somwthing to show off...

That's for us to decide ;)

Chief

we'll see... anyways, the filter on my PC also blocks imageshack and photobucket... i tried to convince my mom to unblock them but she won't... it sucks but now i can't view anything from those two places... so if somones gonna show me a pic or sumthin, dont do it from those two places...

btw: deos aynone know some other image hosting place thats just a s good?