The Game week

Started by Blizzard, June 09, 2009, 09:36:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

June 09, 2009, 09:36:54 am Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 04:18:10 pm by Blizzard
Due to popular demand of this topic, here it is. :V :darth: :#: :game:

It's :V Darth 32 Bit Hash The Game week! What does that mean? *points to any username on the left*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

:V:V:V::::V:V:V:V:V::V:V

I'm friends with :V:, he's almost as cool as /b/

Diokatsu

Quote from: WcW on June 09, 2009, 09:52:23 am

RULES 1&2 BITCH!

Zeriab

>:V

An evil looking :V   D:

Vell

fugibo

/ |---\ \  /
\ |---/~\/

The saddest :V ever.

EDIT: Forum kills ASCII art.

Starrodkirby86

And why didn't you post this beforehand? :V:

Sarcasm is in the veins of all of us. Why, I speak of sarcasm as we speak of it now. :V:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Tazero

\ \                  \
\ \|====| ##  \
/ /|====| ##  /
/ /                  /

He is evilly happy ;) Took fo evah to get the Proportions right

If you were a fish...

Vell

:V week is longer than :V itself.

Sally

Quote from: Diokatsu on June 09, 2009, 11:06:07 am

RULES 1&2 BITCH!

do you even know what rules 1&2 are?   ...

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Sally on June 11, 2009, 09:49:11 pm
Quote from: Diokatsu on June 09, 2009, 11:06:07 am

RULES 1&2 BITCH!

do you even know what rules 1&2 are?   ...

Obviously, he does. D: Dost thou know the first and second rules?

Spoiler: ShowHide

Obligatory :V:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

GAX

I'm a proud follower of Rule 34

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

June 12, 2009, 06:16:05 am #12 Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 06:17:08 am by Blizzard
12, 13, 25, 26, 30, 31, 43. :3

I can't wait this week to get over. I have an idea for next week. >:3

EDIT: OH WAIT! The week IS over! :O *changes*

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

Uh...so why did you lock it?

I don't see any point in having this locked since you can always create discussion based on Darth...o_o;

Blizzard

I accidentally forgot to unlock it.

Diokatsu

King Munkey

Rule of Two.

Dio killed everyone in the shoutbox. I am Dio's apprentice. *readies lightsaber and insert imperial march theme then kills Dio*

Now to find an apprentice who will do the same to me. HAHAHAHAHAHA no.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

fugibo

Quote from: King Munkey on June 13, 2009, 11:08:44 am
Rule of Two.

Dio killed everyone in the shoutbox. I am Dio's apprentice. *readies lightsaber and insert imperial march theme then kills Dio*

Now to find an apprentice who will do the same to me. HAHAHAHAHAHA no.

*levels up* KotOR pwns.

King Munkey

Yes KOTOR is an amazing game and the mmo they are making seems to be rather promising. Im looking forward to that.

The next week should be :V:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Munkey week

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

Maybe I'll turn you all into Blizzards. o_o;

King Munkey

April Fools already passed. lol. But if we all are Blizzards then it would be really cold in here.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on June 13, 2009, 01:58:02 pm

Didn't we already do something very similar to that?
Oh wait, that was RMRK.

Ryex

Darth Diokatsu sounds the best by far! :D
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Calintz

That's the magic of alliteration ... nothing more.

Vell

Blizzard

Quote from: WcW on June 13, 2009, 07:54:01 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on June 13, 2009, 01:58:02 pm

Didn't we already do something very similar to that?
Oh wait, that was RMRK.

I know. I was just joking. It was arlen, BTW.

G_G

Yea lets have blizzard week. Everyone's name is blizzard. Even have our sigs and avvies like yours that'd be confusings xD

Blizzard

Quote from: meI have a much, much better idea: Let's not.

:D

fugibo

I vote for Random Hex Value Week, or Velociraptor Awareness Week. Pick one and run with it.

In other news, I really, really want some xkcd t-shirts (specifically, the "cos <3 = ?" one and the "sudo" one)

Starrodkirby86

I so love these suggestions. They're mostly futile unless it really gets Blizzard's love. :3

Might as well just replace such texts with +1 post count instead. :V: ...Wait, this is Darth Week, never mind. Might as well just replace such texts with, Blizzard...I am your father! D:

fugibo

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on June 14, 2009, 06:07:12 pm
I so love these suggestions. They're mostly futile unless it really gets Blizzard's love. :3

Might as well just replace such texts with +1 post count instead. :V: ...Wait, this is Darth Week, never mind. Might as well just replace such texts with, Blizzard...I am your father! D:

Since when was Luke a Sith Lord?

Vell

legacyblade

I wanna be Darth LB ^.^

GAX

Quote from: legacyblade on June 15, 2009, 03:48:43 am
I wanna be Darth LB ^.^

I'll shorten it to just LB...if you get to work on those f***ing sprites ^_^

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

@LB: But you already are, lol!

fugibo

Blizzard, what do you think of my ideas I posted yesterday? :V

Blizzard

IDK. Maybe post count names. o_o;

legacyblade

@gax, It's finals. I can't start them till the weekend. If you missed the news, my comp was broken for awhlie. and I want it to be darth LB >O

GAX

Fine, but i'd like to see some sprite work soon out of you...

legacyblade

I'm doing the sprites for free, stop being a pain in the a** about it.

Blizzard

Zeriab

Now I can be any number of names D:

Blizzard

I think our avatars and signatures still give us away. D:

fugibo

June 18, 2009, 08:31:04 am #43 Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 08:52:06 am by Longfellow
YAPPPAAAAA

I think we should have done octal though :V Mlore funl.

EDIT:
Gotta say, BEST WEEK EVAR!!!!!!1

Vell

lol 32 bit. I can't read it. good thing the entire forum isn't like this.

Blizzard

It's basically a number between 0 and 232-1 in base 16 and that's all.

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on June 18, 2009, 10:29:20 am
It's basically a number between 0 and 232-1 in base 16 and that's all.

The leading "0x" obviously is there to denote hexadecimal, of course.

Blizzard

Starrodkirby86

I want mine to be over 9000. What credentials will equal this?

Geez, when are we going to reach regular sanity...

Blizzard

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on June 18, 2009, 12:34:12 pm
I want mine to be over 9000. What credentials will equal this?

Impossible to find out. You can't reverse a hash function and get back the original value. ._. And it's already over 9000, it's 1800381616.

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on June 18, 2009, 12:34:12 pm
Geez, when are we going to reach regular sanity...

Next week.

fugibo

What if two people get the same hash? 0_o

BTW, what hashing method are you using?

Blizzard

CRC32. So we all get nice 32 bit hex strings.

And yes, it's possible that two people get the same hash. But let's face it, chances are 1:232 so who cares. xD

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on June 18, 2009, 01:02:38 pm
CRC32. So we all get nice 32 bit hex strings.

And yes, it's possible that two people get the same hash. But let's face it, chances are 1:232 so who cares. xD

But say I coincidentally got "drunk" and registered with a "randomly" named new account that "just happened" to be reverse-engineered from the name WcW and the CRC32 source code. What would happen? :V

Blizzard

You don't get what I mean. Hash functions are not injections. It's not possible to reverse engineer from which name input you got this hex string output because there are more than 1 (in fact infinite) inputs that can generate the same hash code. All you can do is to exclude all the input values that result in the other hash codes, but you can never find the original input that was used to create your output.

Imagine you have the number 6. How did I get it? It could have been 1+5. Or 2*3. Or -10+16. You can't know. Of course you know it wasn't 4+7 or 5*3. But you still don't know which it was. And you have an infinite amount of possibilities.

fugibo

Hypothetically, though, would the forum crash? :V

Blizzard

Nope. It's just a display hack. Your usernames are all still the same.

legacyblade

Hashitize me, blizzard!

Holyrapid

June 18, 2009, 05:06:22 pm #57 Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 05:19:49 pm by Pyhankoski
No, wait, no japanese names... thats lame and boring compard to this!
Everybody´s names are spelled without use of letters. Example:
|>> |_  |  ¨< ¨<  /-\  |\  |)
Blizzard

Kagutsuchi

Oh! Oh! Evil Kitten week! >=3

Diokatsu

Xuroth

What about Starcraft unit names? we choose Terran, Protoss, or Zerg and Blizz (Overmind) will randomly assign us a unit from that species? just an idea, tribute to the awesomeness of Starcraft and the (hopeful) awesomeness of Starcraft 2.  meh.

Blizzard

No, I think that's already trying to hard. Those few theme weeks pretty much came out of nowhere (read: I pulled them out of my ass). xD Let's a have a break after this week. It's day 2 and I'm already getting confused about some users that don't have avatars or signatures. i.e. I have no idea who you actually are. xD

Xuroth

blizzard is not going to support blizzard...<---huh?
I get it , it is VERY confusing especially since there is no way to get the names from the hex value. (i have a lil xp on the subject, trying once to create my own encryption algorithm)... Theme weeks are very fun, i even did Transsexual and Darth weeks at work... great return, (some people are just a  little TOO touchy about transgendered names... lol well I'll try to come up with another idea an post it during the next theme week...

Blizzard

That's why Transsexual week was optional for everybody who wanted. The last 3 weeks were generic so I made everybody participate.

cstb

How 'bout a (VO.O)> Week? lol
Chronos: Failed project due to loss of data.
Maybe I could try again...

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

Ryex

lets take a rake from theme weeks!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

As I said earlier, we're going to. I'll probably end this week earlier. The confusion is still kinda fun, but it will most probably get annoying by the end of this week.

King Munkey

I don't find it confusing.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

fugibo

June 19, 2009, 09:28:19 pm #70 Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 09:34:18 pm by Longfellow
Hmm.

User * munkey = 0x4EE754AF;

<one GC later in Obj-C> i386 begs to differ.

EDIT: Wait, does 32-bit i386 use 8-digit Hexadecimal pointers? I'd think so, but you never no... this might try to right to the protected zone :V (what is the name for the zone where the program itself is stored? I'm kinda tired right now)

G_G

Hey wtf is up with my name!!?!?!??!?! :V::V:

Yea its confusing. Before I read this topic I was looking at scoace's project and saw the guy who posted it's name and I was like
"new member maybe?" Then I realized it was scoaces and thought
"Well theres more than one person on the team maybe thats his name"
then I saw thios topic....very confusing Darth Asshole :V:

fugibo

June 20, 2009, 07:49:02 pm #72 Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 10:43:58 pm by Longfellow
Quote from: game_guy on June 20, 2009, 07:29:30 pm

Yea its confusing. Before I read this topic I was looking at scoace's project and saw the guy who posted it's name and I was like

Where have you been all week? 0_o

EDIT:

You can paste this into RMXP's script editor to find out what color your hash maps to:

username = <username_here_without_quotes>

s = Sprite.new
s.bitmap = Bitmap.new(640, 480)
s.bitmap.fill_rect(0, 0, 640, 480, Color.new((username & 0xff), (username & 0xff00) >> 8, (username & 0xff0000) >> 16, (username & 0xff000000) >> 24))

while not Input.trigger?(Input::C)
  Graphics.update
  Input.update
end

Ryex

please tell me that this ends tomorrow

G_G

Quote from: Longfellow on June 20, 2009, 07:49:02 pm
Quote from: game_guy on June 20, 2009, 07:29:30 pm

Where have you been all week? 0_o

EDIT:

You can paste this into RMXP's script editor to find out what color your hash maps to:

username = <username_here_without_quotes>

s = Sprite.new
s.bitmap = Bitmap.new(640, 480)
s.bitmap.fill_rect(0, 0, 640, 480, Color.new((username & 0xff), (username & 0xff00) >> 8, (username & 0xff0000) >> 16, (username & 0xff000000) >> 24))

Graphics.update
  Input.update
end

Doesnt work I tried it with and without quotes I even tried it in between these < > it doesnt work

Reno-s--Joker

Keep tweaking... ew my colour sucks. It reminds me of terrible things.

*hides from impending interrogation from G_G*

fugibo

Mine was a slightly transparent purple :P

Blizzard

Quote from: Longfellow on June 21, 2009, 09:10:06 am
Mine was a slightly transparent purple :P

DF156F0D, hm...

OMG, MINE WOULD BE SLIGHTLY DARK PINK. ;_; At least it would be almost invisible due to 0D. xD
Also, that might be a very cool theme week if I could pull it off: Username color generated from the first 24 bit of it's 32 bit hash value. xD

fugibo

Oh, crap.

I generated the color backwards.

Crud.

*slaps self*

un = <name here, straight from the page>

s = Sprite.new; s.bitmap = Bitmap.new(640, 480)
s.bitmap.fill_rect(0, 0, 640, 480, Color.new((un & 0xff000000) >> 24, (un & 0xff0000) >> 16, (un & 0xff00) >> 8, (un & 0xff)))
  Graphics.update; Input.update
end

Blizzard

June 21, 2009, 09:24:53 am #79 Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 09:26:31 am by Blizzard
Or you just use [color=#DF156F]YOUR TEXT HERE[/color]. :P

Also, your code doesn't work. It takes the actual name instead of the hash.

un = <name here, straight from the page>

un = un.hash
s = Sprite.new; s.bitmap = Bitmap.new(640, 480)
s.bitmap.fill_rect(0, 0, 640, 480, Color.new((un & 0xff000000) >> 24, (un & 0xff0000) >> 16, (un & 0xff00) >> 8, (un & 0xff)))
  Graphics.update; Input.update
end

fugibo

Crap. I tried that, but couldn't get the syntax right. X|

Well, mine is rather green, with an alpha around 230.

Blizzard

King Munkey

June 21, 2009, 09:44:03 am #82 Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 09:53:41 am by King Munkey
O.O That's me?

Ga(y)me_Guy?

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

June 21, 2009, 10:03:34 am #83 Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 10:24:58 am by Blizzard
I know how to do it. I'll color all your names. >:3

EDIT: Done. >:3

King Munkey

YAY Blizzard your name is sexy  :naughty:

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

cstb

Final Fantasy 7

King Munkey

And yours is the regular. Mine is like my favorite color. So BOOM.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

cstb

Final Fantasy 7

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

cstb

no you shut up goddamn evil munkey before mah buddy shoots you.

L<
              (O.OV)

Final Fantasy 7

Starrodkirby86

Hey, the color of my name perfectly suits what profession I have in this forum. :) I'm satisfied~

Unlike some people's names, such as G_G over there...oooh Game_girl is going to haunt him forever.

cstb

Final Fantasy 7

King Munkey

Yea he lost The Game and that is what he got for it.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

cstb

haven't we all lost the game?'cause I know you did!

Final Fantasy 7

King Munkey

I lose The Game ever 30 minutes

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

Vell

Blizzard

Mine is still gay. ._. Only real men wear pink. 8)

Vell

someone I know once said 'the media tried to make pink popular with guys with all those shirts and stuff saying real men wear pink, but they failed.' however, I myself have no side on the issue. pink is a color, wear it if you want.

fugibo

Blizzard

Meh, I'm just messing around. But fact is that I've had interesting experiences when wearing stuff that had "girly" colors. I had a dark grey shirt once with pink text that said "My face is down here". It surely was funny. xD

Aqua

Mine looks the same as what it was before... o.o

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on June 21, 2009, 01:29:44 pm
Meh, I'm just messing around. But fact is that I've had interesting experiences when wearing stuff that had "girly" colors. I had a dark grey shirt once with pink text that said "My face is down here". It surely was funny. xD

"Interesting experiences...?"

@Aqua: That's 'cuz blizz isn't factoring in Alpha, or else yours would be either very bright of very dark.

Blizzard

Quote from: Longfellow on June 21, 2009, 01:31:07 pm
"Interesting experiences...?"

Yes. I've met some people and one guy was being an insecure ass so he ranted about my shirt, telling me I was gay, etc. I just smiley back so that he could see it. During that evening we met some nice girls. They loved my shirt. Believe it or not, I completely forgot about that guy. It turned out that he saw me "handling" the girls and later that evening he asked me to sell him my shirt for quite some bit of money. I didn't sell it. xD

G_G

Quote from: Blizzard on June 21, 2009, 01:17:34 pm
Mine is still gay. ._. Only real men wear pink. 8)

I'm a real man than!

fugibo

G_G

I say next week is Blizzard week make all our names Blizzard or Random User Name week where a user name is randomly chosen and thats who we all are.

Calintz

So the numbers are actually messing me up a bit, because so many members are changing their signatures and avatars to frequently, LMAO.

Anywho, why the new colors??

Aqua

The colors of our names reflect the hex color of the first 6 digits/letters after the 0x

Calintz

Arkaea Halfdemon

I want to keep the colour of my name after the week's over.

Calintz

You can ask Blizzard, but I don't know if he will grant that request.
He normally colors names in accordance with something particular ...

Arkaea Halfdemon

Particular? If I have to do anything weird, I'd better get a brighter colour for the effort.

Ryex

please please no more theme weeks for a while like at least a month.

also is there such a thing a costume member titles that the admin assigns or something? because I'm noticing titles under certain peoples names that no one else has. like Longfellow has World Conqueror and Blizz has Where am i?.

G_G

I want a custom title under my name it'll be

Gae(y)me_guy. A gay, a chick, or a guy?

Calintz

Arkaea Halfdemon

So that all the new members will know he's gender-confused, o' course.

G_G

@calintz:
First of all three different times I've been a chick.

First time ~ transexual week
2nd Time ~ my pokeball which was me inside of it turned out I was a chick keckleon
3rd time ~ look at my name its pink

Yes the irony now seeing my name is game_guy and this all happened I could be any gender, straight, or gay hell game has nothing to do with this yet my name is game_guy but we are all so confused even myself on what I truly am so that is why

Arkaea Halfdemon

@3rd time: Wanna trade colours?

Blizzard

I was thinking of a last theme week called "USERNAME lost The Game".

Hellfire Dragon

That one seems boring :uhm:
To me anyway :P

G_G

Requesting custom title please blizzy?
Quote from: game_guy on June 22, 2009, 12:04:07 am
I want a custom title under my name it'll be

Ga(y)me_guy. A gay, a chick, or a guy?

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on June 22, 2009, 10:33:50 am
I was thinking of a last theme week called "USERNAME lost The Game".

Screw you.

King Munkey

SON OF A BITCH! I JUST LOST THE GAME

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

cstb

:O CSTB LOST THE GAME! NOES!

Final Fantasy 7

Kagutsuchi

So how long is this week anyway? I could have sworn it was over on sunday..

fugibo

Quote from: Kagutsuchi on June 22, 2009, 05:49:54 pm
So how long is this week anyway? I could have sworn it was over on sunday..

I believe he extended it because of my color thing, though I could be being a bit pretentious :P

Kagutsuchi

NOOO! Curse you Blizzard!  :ninja:

Blizzard

June 23, 2009, 05:46:42 am #128 Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 04:18:42 pm by Blizzard
Lol, no. It started on friday. That's why it went over friday. In fact, I'm probably going to introduce the next theme tomorrow already. xD

EDIT: Ok, screw it. The Game week is on. :=

Starrodkirby86

I like workarounds. =D

<--- *Looks at name*

fugibo

Quote from: You on June 23, 2009, 07:09:45 pm
I like workarounds. =D

<--- *Looks at name*

I have a proxy set up to reroute pronouns. I can only be affected by direct references utilizing my True Name. Nice try, though.

Blizzard

You are so full of shit.

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on June 23, 2009, 07:16:13 pm
You are so full of shit.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyybbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

boisei0

You are so full of shit.

Yes you are Blizzard, now my classmates aren't saying "you lost the game" but now I open CP and think "Arrrgh, I lost the game"
tyvm...
~Boisei0

fugibo

Quote from: boisei0 on June 24, 2009, 03:03:05 pm
You are so full of shit.

Yes you are Blizzard, now my classmates aren't saying "you lost the game" but now I open CP and think "Arrrgh, I lost the game"
tyvm...

You lose. Sucker.

cstb

with this who wont lose the game!?

Final Fantasy 7

fugibo

Quote from: cstb on June 24, 2009, 08:04:54 pm
with this who wont lose the game!?

If you faggots would quit complaining, I could just go on with life. I'm honestly not noticing it that much (LOL, I actually got to the point where I'm just like, "Oh, whatever, that thing Blizz did that I don't like. Next." I just now realized that I lost the game :P)

Blizzard

You're grumpy geek who doesn't like anything or anybody. :P

cstb

* plays funny failiure music* I got so sick of losing the game so now i tell everyone that they lost the game :D

Final Fantasy 7

King Munkey

Anyone else think this thread is getting spammed? or is it just me?

So how long is losing the game week gonna last?

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

This thread is definitely being spammed. As soon as the last week is over, it will be locked. A mod or me might even browse through it and delete spam posts.

King Munkey

My question was still not answered when will this week end?

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

Probably like all weeks before: In less than an actual week. It's thursday today and I started it on tuesday. I guess it will be either saturday or sunday.

King Munkey

Alright. I was just curious was all. These weeks just seem to pop up random spam messages throughout the forum.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

Ok, week's over. I'll leave the hash names for a while, though.