Intelligence, sanity and beauty - Pick two

Started by Blizzard, June 10, 2009, 05:37:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

June 10, 2009, 05:37:10 pm Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 05:41:49 pm by Blizzard
Disclaimer: This thread is meant in no way to be a discrimination and/or supposed to be serve as offense towards women. I am merely trying to discuss this matter. By opening this thread you agree to forfeit any rights to accuse me of having discriminating intentions or other, but not limited to, intentions of discriminating nature and to acknowledge that I do not have any responsibility in this thread.

[EDIT]I love EULA. <3[/EDIT]

QuoteIntelligence, sanity and beauty. Pick two because you're never going to find all three in a woman.

What do YOU think about this? I'm like "Who needs sanity?".

Of course all women can state their opinions here as well.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

as a non-gender im going to say that Sanity > Beauty.

G_G

Well Here are the choices I have a I guess....

A Sane beautiful not smart girl *wierd thats how latisha is, she's not dumb but not smart either*
A Sane smart ugly girl
An insane yet smart and beautiful girl

Hmm....

Diokatsu

I agree with Blizz. Who needs sanity? It's overrated. And sanity is aguise for those who conform to shield themselves in. No one is truely insane. and yes, I mean no one.

fugibo

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 10, 2009, 07:31:29 pm
as a non-gender im going to say that Sanity > Beauty.

Even without gender, you can still be bisexual.

Also, I prefer a high INT and a personallity like by RL one (read: passive extroversion, love of sick irony)

Vell

I think the 'sanity' part is a 'personality' thing. the more 'sane', the more societally 'average' the personality. in which case I say, intelligence and Personality are more important to me than beauty.

Fallen Angel X

I'd have to go with beauty and intelligence. A sane woman will only make me look more insane and probably make me sane. But with an insane woman, we could go faxing people crude and immature things out of boredom and throwing ducks at random strangers while yelling, "LEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOY JEEEEENKIIINNSSS". Not too many sane girls would do that with me ._.

Blizzard

I said sanity, not personality. Sanity != Personality. Sanity = Sanity. This isn't a thread to discuss how much sanity correlates to personality but a thread to discuss which two of the three components you prefer. Insanity includes social disorders like compulsive-aggressive behavior. I say fuck sanity. If she's a crazy bitch, it'll be a relationship to remember. Makes me feel alive.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fallen Angel X

I agree with Blizz completely. And insanity ftw. Sanity is too redundant. I want something different >8U

Diokatsu

Quote from: Blizzard on June 11, 2009, 05:06:07 am
I say fuck sanity. If she's a crazy bitch, it'll be a relationship to remember. Makes me feel alive.

So right.

fugibo

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 10, 2009, 11:47:36 pm
I think the 'sanity' part is a 'personality' thing. the more 'sane', the more societally 'average' the personality. in which case I say, intelligence and Personality are more important to me than beauty.

"Societally?"

Epic fail.

Vell

think as you will. but really, sanity and insanity seem rather relative to me.

still. Sanity over looks, imo.

fugibo

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 11, 2009, 03:17:58 pm

I meant that as "lol, n00b, societally isn't a word, Flail!!11one"

Also, "Sanity over looks" doesn't make any sense, as that leaves almost the entire population. You might as well say "I don't want Rosie O'Donnell!"

Zeriab

In terms of marriage I would say sane and intelligent.
As for lover it's beauty and well, either of the other.

Diokatsu

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 11, 2009, 03:17:58 pm

They are entirely relative.

G_G

Quote from: Blizzard on June 10, 2009, 05:37:10 pm
Disclaimer: This thread is meant in no way to be a discrimination and/or supposed to be serve as offense towards women. I am merely trying to discuss this matter. By opening this thread you agree to forfeit any rights to accuse me of having discriminating intentions or other, but not limited to, intentions of discriminating nature and to acknowledge that I do not have any responsibility in this thread.

[EDIT]I love EULA. <3[/EDIT]

QuoteIntelligence, sanity and beauty. Pick two because you're never going to find all three in a woman.

What do YOU think about this? I'm like "Who needs sanity?".

Of course all women can state their opinions here as well.

Does this apply to guys? I'm not bi/gay or anything but I'm just wondering :P

Blizzard

We're talking about women here as the quote is about women. xD

Vell

@WcW. oh. I know Societally isn't a word. I frequently make up words when I can't think of one that fits.

Calintz

I suppose in my personal case ... I was raised to follow rules. Now even though I have been known to run stray from the straight-laced path, I would need sanity, and I need beauty. Then again, I prefer smarts.

This is a really hard decision for me, but why do you say that no woman will have all three. I think that maybe your view of sanity may easily be related in ways to a girl's level of maturity ...

I know from personal experience that the actions that my girlfriend takes are very IMMATURE, but I wouldn't say that she lacks her sanity. At the same time, she is very intelligent, and very beautiful in my eyes. ... ... ...

I say I hit the jackpot, Lol. IDK

Diokatsu

Well beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. I agree with this full on. I thought this was about myself at the beginning and didn't realize this was pointing at women.

In that respect, intelligence is really all I want.