Intelligence, sanity and beauty - Pick two

Started by Blizzard, June 10, 2009, 05:37:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

June 10, 2009, 05:37:10 pm Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 05:41:49 pm by Blizzard
Disclaimer: This thread is meant in no way to be a discrimination and/or supposed to be serve as offense towards women. I am merely trying to discuss this matter. By opening this thread you agree to forfeit any rights to accuse me of having discriminating intentions or other, but not limited to, intentions of discriminating nature and to acknowledge that I do not have any responsibility in this thread.

[EDIT]I love EULA. <3[/EDIT]

QuoteIntelligence, sanity and beauty. Pick two because you're never going to find all three in a woman.

What do YOU think about this? I'm like "Who needs sanity?".

Of course all women can state their opinions here as well.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

as a non-gender im going to say that Sanity > Beauty.

G_G

Well Here are the choices I have a I guess....

A Sane beautiful not smart girl *wierd thats how latisha is, she's not dumb but not smart either*
A Sane smart ugly girl
An insane yet smart and beautiful girl

Hmm....

Diokatsu

I agree with Blizz. Who needs sanity? It's overrated. And sanity is aguise for those who conform to shield themselves in. No one is truely insane. and yes, I mean no one.

fugibo

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 10, 2009, 07:31:29 pm
as a non-gender im going to say that Sanity > Beauty.

Even without gender, you can still be bisexual.

Also, I prefer a high INT and a personallity like by RL one (read: passive extroversion, love of sick irony)

Vell

I think the 'sanity' part is a 'personality' thing. the more 'sane', the more societally 'average' the personality. in which case I say, intelligence and Personality are more important to me than beauty.

Fallen Angel X

I'd have to go with beauty and intelligence. A sane woman will only make me look more insane and probably make me sane. But with an insane woman, we could go faxing people crude and immature things out of boredom and throwing ducks at random strangers while yelling, "LEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOY JEEEEENKIIINNSSS". Not too many sane girls would do that with me ._.

Blizzard

I said sanity, not personality. Sanity != Personality. Sanity = Sanity. This isn't a thread to discuss how much sanity correlates to personality but a thread to discuss which two of the three components you prefer. Insanity includes social disorders like compulsive-aggressive behavior. I say fuck sanity. If she's a crazy bitch, it'll be a relationship to remember. Makes me feel alive.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fallen Angel X

I agree with Blizz completely. And insanity ftw. Sanity is too redundant. I want something different >8U

Diokatsu

Quote from: Blizzard on June 11, 2009, 05:06:07 am
I say fuck sanity. If she's a crazy bitch, it'll be a relationship to remember. Makes me feel alive.

So right.

fugibo

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 10, 2009, 11:47:36 pm
I think the 'sanity' part is a 'personality' thing. the more 'sane', the more societally 'average' the personality. in which case I say, intelligence and Personality are more important to me than beauty.

"Societally?"

Epic fail.

Vell

think as you will. but really, sanity and insanity seem rather relative to me.

still. Sanity over looks, imo.

fugibo

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 11, 2009, 03:17:58 pm

I meant that as "lol, n00b, societally isn't a word, Flail!!11one"

Also, "Sanity over looks" doesn't make any sense, as that leaves almost the entire population. You might as well say "I don't want Rosie O'Donnell!"

Zeriab

In terms of marriage I would say sane and intelligent.
As for lover it's beauty and well, either of the other.

Diokatsu

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 11, 2009, 03:17:58 pm

They are entirely relative.

G_G

Quote from: Blizzard on June 10, 2009, 05:37:10 pm
Disclaimer: This thread is meant in no way to be a discrimination and/or supposed to be serve as offense towards women. I am merely trying to discuss this matter. By opening this thread you agree to forfeit any rights to accuse me of having discriminating intentions or other, but not limited to, intentions of discriminating nature and to acknowledge that I do not have any responsibility in this thread.

[EDIT]I love EULA. <3[/EDIT]

QuoteIntelligence, sanity and beauty. Pick two because you're never going to find all three in a woman.

What do YOU think about this? I'm like "Who needs sanity?".

Of course all women can state their opinions here as well.

Does this apply to guys? I'm not bi/gay or anything but I'm just wondering :P

Blizzard

We're talking about women here as the quote is about women. xD

Vell

@WcW. oh. I know Societally isn't a word. I frequently make up words when I can't think of one that fits.

Calintz

I suppose in my personal case ... I was raised to follow rules. Now even though I have been known to run stray from the straight-laced path, I would need sanity, and I need beauty. Then again, I prefer smarts.

This is a really hard decision for me, but why do you say that no woman will have all three. I think that maybe your view of sanity may easily be related in ways to a girl's level of maturity ...

I know from personal experience that the actions that my girlfriend takes are very IMMATURE, but I wouldn't say that she lacks her sanity. At the same time, she is very intelligent, and very beautiful in my eyes. ... ... ...

I say I hit the jackpot, Lol. IDK

Diokatsu

Well beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. I agree with this full on. I thought this was about myself at the beginning and didn't realize this was pointing at women.

In that respect, intelligence is really all I want.

Vell

same, dio, but between the other two, sanity > beauty.

Diokatsu

fugibo

Quote from: Diokatsu on June 11, 2009, 07:51:16 pm
But to me both are relative.

I see.  So, which ever one goes faster, is smaller -- therefore, the slowest is most important.

...now to quantify sanity and beauty in terms of speed... :V

Vell

well Dio, remember, I consider Sanity to be something akin to personality. so a better (for me) personality > beauty.

Calintz

I don't know ...
People say what they will, but if a relationship lacks physical lust ... IT WILL NOT LAST!!

I for one, am looking for the golden girl. I do believe I have her in my life now, and I plan to marry her should everything flow smoothly, and I don't find out she is a serial killer or anything :P.

Again though, personality wasn't one of the listed choices, so let's leave it out of the conversation :). (It is important, but not targeted here)

So, beauty IS just as important as the next feature.

Diokatsu

You can find someone beautiful even if they aren't to others.

Vell

yeah, calintz, dio is right. a lot of my friends are very beautiful, to the common eye, but to me all they could ever be are close friends. the one i like doesnt even compare much to some others, in terms of generic 'hotness level'

Fallen Angel X

Why does being sane have to be important? I think it'd be pretty cool to go out with a schizophrenic or an over the top nymphomaniac (= I say intelligence and beauty!!

Vell

Blizzard

Ulta, the word SANITY is in the dictionary. Nobody cares what the word means to YOU. I am talking about the meaning in the DICTIONARY. With no word in the first post the term PERSONALITY is mentioned. So STOP referring to SANITY as PERSONALITY because they are NOT the same thing. I said SANITY, beauty and intelligence, not PERSONALITY, beauty and intelligence. So stop going offtopic with personality.

I've had my share of stupid women and that's why I want a girl who isn't dumb as shit. The thing I generally hate most are stupid people and I don't want to hate my girlfriend. As for beauty, I always had high standards. My taste in women here pretty much matches the global standard of beauty even though lots of women other consider "hot" and "beautiful" I consider boring and generic-beautiful (not ugly, mind you). Sure, she might be pretty, but I wouldn't want to be with her. she doesn't have that "something" I like on women.

Vell

sanity is relative. thus, I put it into something non-relative. it's how my mind works. when something doesnt make sense, i make it make sense.

Calintz

I don't care what anybody says ...
If you don't find your partner attractive, then you won't be sticking with that person for the rest of your life. The best that you'll have is a temporary relationship. You HAVE to have a physical connection to that person just as much as a personal connection, so beauty IS important.

This comes down to a person's own view of beauty though, but if you're gonna stand here and tell me that you can love someone, and wake up beside them for the rest of your life, all the while thinking that they are unattractive, then you've lost your sanity, because that doesn't even make sense ...

Diokatsu

Quote from: Calintz16438 on June 12, 2009, 05:00:59 pm
This comes down to a person's own view of beauty

Jackpot. There is no universal beauty, it's all relative. The only thing not relative is intelligence. Essential.

Aqua

Hmmm...

I'd say I'd go for Intelligence and Sanity in a guy.

Intelligence, so I wouldn't get too aggravated trying to explain something and be able to have an arguing partner XD

Sanity - I don't wanna be scared for my life when he's near.

Why not Beauty?
It's in the eye of the beholder... yeah... I'm cheesy @.@

Calintz

June 12, 2009, 06:50:47 pm #34 Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 07:50:19 pm by Calintz16438
If you understand my opinion now, then you agree that beauty is one of the most important factors when choosing your mate. Chalk it up, and that leaves only one more option to choose.
sanity, or intelligence.

MY OPINION!! On Relationships:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Anybody who answers this question without beauty as one of their final choices, is just attempting to act more modest than any real human "SHOULD" when choosing a life partner. This will only lead to disaster. You can't love somebody (intimately and forever) if you aren't attracted to them.

The bottom line is this ...
If you are looking for a relationship to gain "exp pts. :naughty:," and maybe just help to pass time ... by all means, broaden your horizons, and just go for whatever. BUT!! If you're my type and you want to have a real relationship, and by that I mean a monogamous bond with ONE person for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!! Then you have to be SELFISH!!

I know that sounds ridiculous, but if you're not getting from your partner whatever it is that YOU WANT, (and I DON'T mean this in a bad way) then the relationship has very high chances of crumbling over time, because time goes by and you both continue to change, if you don't love that person for who they are and they don't have the qualities that you have always from the opposite gender, then the chances favor that you're gonna find yourself in a nasty process of separation at some point in your life.

And that my friends, is something I never want to experience.

Divorce is something that I honestly feel more people could avoid, if they would look at relationships for what they really are, and put more effort into the elimination process. Again, you need to be selfish when choosing your soulmate. There is no cutting corners if you want to be happy.

Don't let the media distort your vision of how relationships should really be. Don't take what I say to heart, but my views have landed me with a girl I would gladly die for. Don't lie, pretend, or fake supreme modesty just because you think that is how it should be. I know good people are raised not to discriminate, and for this reason alone, I think the "beauty isn't important" idea came about. In your own heart, can you honestly say you would be happy spending the rest of your life with somebody who can't make you shiver in sheer bliss!? Someone who doesn't appeal to you!? Quit lying to yourself!!

BE SELFISH!! and I mean that ...
You won't be happy unless your being honest. Most importantly, that means being honest with yourself. In accordance, that means being selfish when and ONLY when CHOOSING YOUR PARTNER ...

When it comes to the final choice ... (sanity or intelligence)
I just can't choose between the two, because I have a girl who really seems to bear all three. She can get outta hand of course with grudge-holding and temper-loss, but I wouldn't call her insane, because she isn't like the crazy monkey type who throws shit, or tries to physically harm me or anything, but she can be VERY immature.

I wanna link Blizzard's ref. of sanity to maturity, but he made it clearly evident that he's going by the book on this one, which leaves me baffled, because like I said ... I believe that there are a lot of women on this Earth that can have all of these qualities.

The best advice my mother ever gave me on choosing a soulmate
My mother once told me that a man will choose his soulmate, because he wants the responsibility of protecting her at any cost. That to him, she is everything that is important, and that he should hold her closer to his heart than any possession.

She continued to say ...
That a women will choose her soulmate, because he has proven to her that he is willing to protect her to no end, and that the love that she holds for him allows her to give him that exact responsibility with all her heart and body ...

Vell

beauty is relative. You'll find beautiful the one you love. that's why relationships based on initial attraction always fail. I'll say it time and again. If you love someone, they'll be beautiful. And being selfish is never good. Don't just dump a woman because 'you dont fit my wants for a woman. you're not gorgeous enough.' that's just bull. In my opinion don't go LOOKING for a soulmate. just find friends naturally, and be open, you'll find yourself falling for someone eventually.

yes, to find one's partner beauteous is of course important. but I much prefer sanity and intelligence, as I've NEVER cared how I NOR my friends have looked.

and HOW the HELL did this turn into a Debate? It's not even all that intelligent, even.

Calintz

June 12, 2009, 07:44:55 pm #36 Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 07:54:30 pm by Calintz16438
This won't turn into a debate if we don't let it. That was my personal opinion AS I CLEARLY STATED IT WAS. You replied AT it, thus turning it into a debate ...

For UltaFlame:
1st off, if you didn't even get involved with someone who you weren't attracted to, you wouldn't be dumping them UltaFlame ... I'm not saying you can't be friends with them, but again ... who is with you through the thick and the rough?? Who stands by your side through everything?? Good friends will, but your partner will indefinitely. So, I say focus more on finding a partner than friends.

You speak as though your special person is just going to fall into your lap like a story straight from a fairy tale just because you're open to everyone!! Being open with everyone often creates room for a party of three or more, and that can get nasty. Being open with everyone often leads a person to flirt with multiple people, while trying to hold onto each of them while making comparisons...

I have seen this method used mainly by girls who are looking for relationships, and it hurts a lot of people. I've even been personally affected and it did it's number on me. When this happened, I realized that if I was gonna be happy, it was time to stop acting modest, and be selfish ... I have found the most special girl in the world this way. I'm just saying ... It worked for me.

When guys do it, they are mainly looking to score and nothing more ...

In both cases, I disapprove. once again, my opinion

P.S. Organize your responses at me in spoilers, and we can hold a separate conversation without bothering everyone else if you want, but this won't turn into a debate if we don't let it.

Vell

June 12, 2009, 07:55:55 pm #37 Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 07:58:57 pm by UltaFlame
I'm sorry this is the standard miscommunication I always have with people. The point im making is different from the point your seeing. It's because our minds work inherently different due to our brains being wired differently in a sense.

I'm saying, don't have standards for looks, I never did, because the person you find will be the person you find most beautiful. the way you say it, to me, it sounds as though - before anything else - you must enjoy their looks. they MUST be beautiful to you - before you know them. I've always been taught(and always believed) that love is selfless. If for one moment I felt that the person I'm in a relationship liked me originally because they were Physically attracted to me... or the main reason they feel the relationship can continue is BECAUSE they're physically attracted to me... I'd drop them and walk off. Love isn't the physical attraction, and excuse me, but from what you're saying, thats what you seem to think it is. Love is knowing that you care for another person, that you'd protect them - no matter the situation, and that above all else the person you're with at that moment is the one you want to be with. Love is Feeling a sense of satisfaction, of a want to be together - alone or not - with that person, just hanging out, because life just seems the most full when they're around. it's not 'oh I think your hot, but after a while I see you also somehow fit my personality and you seem relatively sane enough. let's get married and have kids.'

EDIT: and can we get OFF this now, while it's not exactly irrelavent, I don't think it's what Blizz had in mind when he created the thread. though I dunno, he seems to be aiming towards me a lot lately, and ya know, he's Blizz. if he doesn't like something he'll do somethin sneaky against it.

it already IS a debate.

Calintz

June 12, 2009, 08:02:14 pm #38 Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 08:03:59 pm by Calintz16438
UltaFlame - The debate IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME.
Quote from: UltaFlame on June 12, 2009, 07:55:55 pm
Love isn't the physical attraction, and excuse me, but from what you're saying, thats what you seem to think it is. Love is knowing that you care for another person, that you'd protect them - no matter the situation, and that above all else the person you're with at that moment is the one you want to be with. Love is Feeling a sense of satisfaction, of a want to be together - alone or not - with that person, just hanging out, because life just seems the most full when they're around.

I'm sorry but I take offense to this, because this is not how I view love. I speak of the process of elimination itself. Love is all the things you say here, and so much more ... Did you happen to read my mother's quote!? THAT is how I was raised, and THAT is what I believe. I don't simply throw a girl out the window, because they aren't gorgeous (I also stated this). The person determines the beauty ... (As we both have said ten times over.)

It isn't a general debate because it doesn't involve everyone, unless they choose to be a part of it.

Vell

yeah. whatever let's move on. seemed to me like you were saying beauty is more important than the other two, and that just seems to be bull in my mind. the quote you left,a nd the words you said otherwise seemed conflicting in my mind, but is prolly my fault considering my brain works differently. I'm also raised never to use that as an excuse, but blizz is getting annoying to me lately, and the only reason i can see is that he's just being a general bitch to me cuz he doesnt like me or somethin, or the numerous miscommunications lead to a misinterpretation of me. but yeah, whatever.

i think the main difference to you and me is that I don't look at anyone, or look for anyone specific, or anything specific, while you have a defined list of things, or something.  the difference comes in that you seem to think there must be a physical attraction even before you say you love someone, while I think the attraction comes with love.

Calintz

Vell

If you do not remember I am paranoid and do not specify anything either way. yneos.

Calintz

LMAO, I don't have a list ...

Ulta
The truth is, that nothing you say even matters to me ... Nothing I say even matters to you ... I don't act or think the way you believe I do. You drew very fast assumptions because of they way you viewed my post. You actually became aggressive and fired back at my personal opinion.

I was raised to treat women with total respect and I do, and I NEVER said beauty was more important (another assumption you drew) I simply stated that it is necessary, and I hold true to that. I have my own beliefs as to why I think that, but I don't feel like talking about it, because it goes into primitive nature, and I don't think humans should be compared to animals at all.

There is so much I wanna say, but I'm so tired of typing, and you are just a forum buddy. It's kinda senseless, because I know who I am. I am very happy with who I am. My girlfriend loves me for who I am, and because I she has never met anyone like me.

I'm just gonna close easy by saying that I am very different from most guys. I'm not who you think I am, but it's so hard to get a particular perspective across when you can't see facial expressions, or a person's tone, and it's just too easy to misinterpret or draw assumptions.

I'm very nice to everyone in general. I knew everybody and considered 80% of every kid in my graduating class my friends. Missed Homecoming King by 2votes, and Prom King by 1!! Lol. Let bygones be bygones and move on though.

I don't want you hating me either because of my views either Ulta. I'm just saying. My personal views have landed me who I plan to marry, and she is my 1st real girlfriend. I have had a couple other, but they never got off the ground, because they were bad apples, Lol.

BTW:
*LVL up*
for your extensive conversation. I enjoyed it.

Diokatsu

June 12, 2009, 09:41:40 pm #43 Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 09:42:44 pm by Diokatsu
Jesus, I think you miss the point. Beauty isn't a one-shot deal. You can find someone beautiful after a long time just by spending time with a person. We aren't being modest, we're being real. Or, at least, I am. I'm not just spouting nonsense, it's true. Beauty, as it always has been, isn't fixed and your views on beauty can change.

The fact is, you can't say for sure whether any of these are even remotely static. You can find someone's intelligence, beauty, and sanity anytime during a relationship. Beauty is important yes, but beauty also fluctuates in each persons mind and what we once saw as hideous or merely average, can be turned beautiful given time. Sanity might even be relative to some degree, seeing as only the commonalities in people make some sane while others are sane. However, most people can tell a sane from insane person as society views them.I would say we all hold the value of intelligence to be similar, and yet their are obviously different types of intelligence! So fuck all of you, I'm just going to say this: women and men have different qualities that we all find attractive and every person and their preferences are unique and special.

I would prefer we do not argue this any futher, as I feel like this has gotten off Blizzards intention. This should be preferences, not the justification of them. Keep your reasons to yourself please.

Vell

yeah, I think everyone's said that at this point. whatever. yeah, Cal, I realize that now. If only I could explain things so most people can easily understand it without having to think extensively on the issue.

Calintz

DIO
You know ... you're not worth it Dio.

I placed all of my 'opinions and preferences' in clearly stated spoilers for Ulta.
We had our own conversation, while I left everything that was relevant to Blizzard's thread outside of those spoilers.

It's quite pathetic for people like you who fly in with that kind of arrogance, and use profanities and draw anger like you did upon someone else's opinion ... AN OPINION!! One that wasn't even meant for you!! Especially after the conversation has been settled (hence the final statement and lvl. up).

Anywho, to stay on track, I believe that you really can find all three qualities in a girl.
Should I be forced to choose however, I would say beauty and sanity. My reasoning for that, is that I don't suppose I care how smart a girl is. She could have an IQ of like 60 and I wouldn't care, so long as she can hold decent conversations. In turn, let's say that the man is a good conversation maker, then over time I'm sure she will be able to converse better even if she isn't that smart just because she is doing it all the time.

and vice versa on the genders ...

Diokatsu

June 12, 2009, 11:20:18 pm #46 Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 11:23:08 pm by Diokatsu
I used profanity once, in the my conclusion that was directed towards everyone. The entirety of that post was to explain how every one of those three values is relative to a degree and that we shouldn't be justifying of personal choices. Obviously you didn't read it carefully.

And I chose to argue a point not just against you Calintz, but against the entire nature of the thread thus far. Arrogance? There's no arrogance in my post, just some logic to help you with my thoughts. If that's arrogance, then debates must be distasteful to you.

Reno-s--Joker

Quote from: Calintz16438 on June 12, 2009, 11:14:34 pm
I believe that you really can find all three qualities in a girl.

But yeah my simplified contribution...

PERSONALITY > all three.

Within the three (for a short term relationship):
BEAUTY (hot sex plz) > INTELLIGENCE (assuming you are intelligent too) > SANITY (insane people are fun)

Within the three (for a long term relationship):
SANITY (if you have kids this is crucial and you also don't want to get stuck with an insane old woman trust me) > INTELLIGENCE (doesn't matter that much, but very handy) > BEAUTY (she'll get old and wrinkly and tired of sex anyways)

Blizzard

*enters the battlefield*

@Reno: Personality is not being discussed here. And I prefer character to personality any time. She might be funny and interesting, but that isn't worth shit if she won't hesistate to steal me blind. So please stay on topic. (~_^)d

@UltaFlame: I have asked for people's opinion about what I posted. People kept posting their opinions. Then you came in and started going offtopic by redefining sanity (which is one third of the topic) to whatever you like it. You are being annoying and I'm not going to put up with it anymore. You interpret everything around you the way YOU like it and then you turn a thread into something else. Stop TRYING to adapt. Either DO IT or LEAVE IT. It's not even 1% as complicated as you make it seem to be.

And of course I am pissed at you (again). You are going offtopic (again). Probably over 80%, maybe even 90% of your offtopic-going ended up in spam. You take something you see and you take it out of context (again). And then you rant about how I am pissed at you (again) because you deserved it (again).

That "your brain works differently" doesn't excuse not being able to read. Calintz (as he already stated) never said that beauty is the most important for him, yet you attacked him on that part. You obviously can read.

As for the rest, I know very well what kind of person you are, Ulta. And I have learned that I can minimize damage done by you if I cut you off in the very beginning.

@Dio. No, no, this topic is actually going quite well. You're just all being focused to much about other's opinions rather than stating your own. *points at Calintz and Ulta*

@Calintz: I know that it's POSSIBLE (even though extremely hard) to find a women featuring all three qualities, but that isn't the point. I don't even know what you are doing in this thread. You seem to have found one of these rare gems so GTFO. :D

@Ontopic: I have to agree with Calintz there. Beauty IS cruical in my decision. It's not the most important one, but it can definitely influence my decision to a degree that I won't seduce a woman. My only problem (or is it a problem?) is that my standards are quite high. I want a women I like physically and psychologically. I am not going to apologize for being what I am or for my desires as the one I am. And the first two things I am are a living human being and male, in that order.

AND in case nobody noticed, the three things we are discussing here are values that cannot be changed while your personality and your character CAN change over time. The only thing that can virtually be changed is beauty as it's a rather relative attribute.

Vell

sanity can change. people have gone insane and became sane again.

Diokatsu

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 13, 2009, 05:41:29 pm

Obama can change....THE USA!

Vell

and really, intelligence can change too. you could be the smartest little geekfreak in your college and get all 100s but if you're forty and haven't done anything you might well be at the most of average intelligence.

fugibo

Quote from: Diokatsu on June 13, 2009, 05:54:25 pm
Quote from: UltaFlame on June 13, 2009, 05:41:29 pm

Obama can change....THE USA!

OH YEAH! A GM THAT CAN COMPETE INTERNATIONALLY AGAINST CARS WE ACTUALLY LIKE FTW!!!!! :V

Vell

oh, and Blizz. no need to act the mediator, the issue was solved without you

Calintz

My question now turns to Blizzard.
How could you live with the clinically insane!?!? I couldn't do it!!

fugibo

Quote from: Calintz on June 13, 2009, 07:41:48 pm
My question now turns to Blizzard.
How could you live with the clinically insane!?!? I couldn't do it!!

JD owns you here.

@ulta: do you want to get banned? 0_0

Calintz

Blizzard

Well... Who says that I am sane? Maybe I am insane, but I am aware of it so I act as if I'm not. Sociopaths and psychopaths are usually very charming individuals, did you know that? xD

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 13, 2009, 07:03:43 pm
oh, and Blizz. no need to act the mediator, the issue was solved without you

What are you talking about? I asked for people's opinions and I answered to them.

fugibo

Quote from: Calintz on June 13, 2009, 08:32:58 pm
As in JD and Silent Bob??

lol, I thought you said "how could you live without the clinically insane?"

In other news, I somehow managed to confuse Jack with JD. Dio, feel free to insult me over this >_<

Diokatsu

Quote from: Longfellow on June 14, 2009, 03:20:34 pm
Quote from: Calintz on June 13, 2009, 08:32:58 pm
As in JD and Silent Bob??

lol, I thought you said "how could you live without the clinically insane?"

In other news, I somehow managed to confuse Jack with JD. Dio, feel free to insult me over this >_<

I'm all good. You acknowledged it. Failure is only failure when we fail to notice.

LurkerKoetsu

A sane smart girl is smart enough to know how to give off the illusion that she's beautiful.

Blizzard

LurkerKoetsu

June 26, 2009, 05:55:49 am #62 Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 06:09:21 am by LurkerKoetsu
Of course, you have to always look outside the box. Life is a riddle and even if answers are given to you the solution isn't always as simple as A, B, and C.

Sane Intelligent: ShowHide

Beautiful Sane: ShowHide

Beautiful Intelligent: ShowHide

Sane Intelligent in this case is basically (since I see life as a game, lets say this is a character select screen) a beginners class. A jack of all trades and basically the closest thing to the perfect woman. A sane intelligent woman knows that she will never attain a perfect beauty but she knows how to work around it. She knows what sort of personality attracts men and in her own way she can be just as enticing as a beautiful sane girl. She has the highest chances on being faithful to her mate. This is because she knows what she wants.

A Beautiful sane girl is the ranger of the litter. She has one of the highest chances of cheating on her mate. She knows she's beautiful, she knows she could have whoever she desires (somewhat). She doesn't need to work around her appearance and her self confidence is almost maxed out. She has the highest chances on being unattractive when she gets older as well. You know what they say about bright stars.

Beautiful intelligent girl is basically the type that'd cut of your penis. She's smart but she doesn't have all her eggs in a row. She may be faithful, but she may be a little too faithful. If you even smile at a girl wrong, tough break man.. tough break.

Blizzard

Quote from: LurkerKoetsu on June 26, 2009, 05:55:49 am

Doesn't look beautiful to me neither before nor after.

Also, thinking "outside of the box" is called going offtopic in case you haven't noticed.

LurkerKoetsu

June 26, 2009, 03:24:17 pm #64 Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 03:28:14 pm by LurkerKoetsu
She's not ugly though. Like I said, she's a jack of all trades. Not being perfect and all.

By the way, how was that going off topic? I merely extended my views of the topic. In none of the posts above have I went off topic, however it could be argued that..

QuoteInteresting point of view.

QuoteDoesn't look beautiful to me neither before nor after.

Also, thinking "outside of the box" is called going offtopic in case you haven't noticed.

Are both posts with no affiliation to the topic in the least.

I do respect that word is law in the jurisdiction of an Administrator though. I must be wrong even if I didn't know that I trailed off topic. I apologize. I did not mean any disrespect in the least towards you or your forums.

fugibo

Quote from: LurkerKoetsu on June 26, 2009, 05:55:49 am
Of course, you have to always look outside the box. Life is a riddle and even if answers are given to you the solution isn't always as simple as A, B, and C.

Beautiful Sane: ShowHide

Beautiful Intelligent: ShowHide

Sane Intelligent in this case is basically (since I see life as a game, lets say this is a character select screen) a beginners class. A jack of all trades and basically the closest thing to the perfect woman. A sane intelligent woman knows that she will never attain a perfect beauty but she knows how to work around it. She knows what sort of personality attracts men and in her own way she can be just as enticing as a beautiful sane girl. She has the highest chances on being faithful to her mate. This is because she knows what she wants.

A Beautiful sane girl is the ranger of the litter. She has one of the highest chances of cheating on her mate. She knows she's beautiful, she knows she could have whoever she desires (somewhat). She doesn't need to work around her appearance and her self confidence is almost maxed out. She has the highest chances on being unattractive when she gets older as well. You know what they say about bright stars.

Beautiful intelligent girl is basically the type that'd cut of your penis. She's smart but she doesn't have all her eggs in a row. She may be faithful, but she may be a little too faithful. If you even smile at a girl wrong, tough break man.. tough break.

AMAZING!!!! YOU CAN TAKE RANDOM COMBINATIONS (MAYBE EVEN PERMUTATIONS, *GASP*) AND ATTACH STEREOTYPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one

LurkerKoetsu

Quote from: Longfellow on June 26, 2009, 03:27:07 pm

AMAZING!!!! YOU CAN TAKE RANDOM COMBINATIONS (MAYBE EVEN PERMUTATIONS, *GASP*) AND ATTACH STEREOTYPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one

Oh come on. I believe I stated: "(since I see life as a game, lets say this is a character select screen)" which in my eyes implied that it was a hypothetical situation. This situation is set on what I see as probability between the types listed by the OP whoever he or she may be.

Probability is not being sure, its like playing the lottery. However, I do see probability as a more decisive, assuring factor than just going "Eenie meenie minee moe." Dig?

Blizzard

It's alright. What I am saying is just that I'm trying to find out people's opinions about the given problem with some proper argumentation.
And I said there "ugly" where I actually meant "not that beautiful". Ugly is a harsh word and that woman doesn't deserve to be called ugly.
With off-topic I just meant that it's easy to drift away when you try to extend a point of view.

LurkerKoetsu

June 26, 2009, 04:31:51 pm #68 Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 04:34:09 pm by LurkerKoetsu
Lmao! I'm surprised noone picked up the joke about random probability vs. allocated probability.

The Eenie meenie minee moe thing was probability as well. It was funny to me at least.  :uhm:

I'm sorry this post is DEFINITELY off topic, also, I get where you are coming from. I tend to get excited in discussions such as this. I wholeheartedly apologize.