Intelligence, sanity and beauty - Pick two

Started by Blizzard, June 10, 2009, 05:37:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LurkerKoetsu

A sane smart girl is smart enough to know how to give off the illusion that she's beautiful.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

LurkerKoetsu

June 26, 2009, 05:55:49 am #62 Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 06:09:21 am by LurkerKoetsu
Of course, you have to always look outside the box. Life is a riddle and even if answers are given to you the solution isn't always as simple as A, B, and C.

Sane Intelligent: ShowHide

Beautiful Sane: ShowHide

Beautiful Intelligent: ShowHide

Sane Intelligent in this case is basically (since I see life as a game, lets say this is a character select screen) a beginners class. A jack of all trades and basically the closest thing to the perfect woman. A sane intelligent woman knows that she will never attain a perfect beauty but she knows how to work around it. She knows what sort of personality attracts men and in her own way she can be just as enticing as a beautiful sane girl. She has the highest chances on being faithful to her mate. This is because she knows what she wants.

A Beautiful sane girl is the ranger of the litter. She has one of the highest chances of cheating on her mate. She knows she's beautiful, she knows she could have whoever she desires (somewhat). She doesn't need to work around her appearance and her self confidence is almost maxed out. She has the highest chances on being unattractive when she gets older as well. You know what they say about bright stars.

Beautiful intelligent girl is basically the type that'd cut of your penis. She's smart but she doesn't have all her eggs in a row. She may be faithful, but she may be a little too faithful. If you even smile at a girl wrong, tough break man.. tough break.

Blizzard

Quote from: LurkerKoetsu on June 26, 2009, 05:55:49 am

Doesn't look beautiful to me neither before nor after.

Also, thinking "outside of the box" is called going offtopic in case you haven't noticed.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

LurkerKoetsu

June 26, 2009, 03:24:17 pm #64 Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 03:28:14 pm by LurkerKoetsu
She's not ugly though. Like I said, she's a jack of all trades. Not being perfect and all.

By the way, how was that going off topic? I merely extended my views of the topic. In none of the posts above have I went off topic, however it could be argued that..

QuoteInteresting point of view.

QuoteDoesn't look beautiful to me neither before nor after.

Also, thinking "outside of the box" is called going offtopic in case you haven't noticed.

Are both posts with no affiliation to the topic in the least.

I do respect that word is law in the jurisdiction of an Administrator though. I must be wrong even if I didn't know that I trailed off topic. I apologize. I did not mean any disrespect in the least towards you or your forums.

fugibo

Quote from: LurkerKoetsu on June 26, 2009, 05:55:49 am
Of course, you have to always look outside the box. Life is a riddle and even if answers are given to you the solution isn't always as simple as A, B, and C.

Beautiful Sane: ShowHide

Beautiful Intelligent: ShowHide

Sane Intelligent in this case is basically (since I see life as a game, lets say this is a character select screen) a beginners class. A jack of all trades and basically the closest thing to the perfect woman. A sane intelligent woman knows that she will never attain a perfect beauty but she knows how to work around it. She knows what sort of personality attracts men and in her own way she can be just as enticing as a beautiful sane girl. She has the highest chances on being faithful to her mate. This is because she knows what she wants.

A Beautiful sane girl is the ranger of the litter. She has one of the highest chances of cheating on her mate. She knows she's beautiful, she knows she could have whoever she desires (somewhat). She doesn't need to work around her appearance and her self confidence is almost maxed out. She has the highest chances on being unattractive when she gets older as well. You know what they say about bright stars.

Beautiful intelligent girl is basically the type that'd cut of your penis. She's smart but she doesn't have all her eggs in a row. She may be faithful, but she may be a little too faithful. If you even smile at a girl wrong, tough break man.. tough break.

AMAZING!!!! YOU CAN TAKE RANDOM COMBINATIONS (MAYBE EVEN PERMUTATIONS, *GASP*) AND ATTACH STEREOTYPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one

LurkerKoetsu

Quote from: Longfellow on June 26, 2009, 03:27:07 pm

AMAZING!!!! YOU CAN TAKE RANDOM COMBINATIONS (MAYBE EVEN PERMUTATIONS, *GASP*) AND ATTACH STEREOTYPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one

Oh come on. I believe I stated: "(since I see life as a game, lets say this is a character select screen)" which in my eyes implied that it was a hypothetical situation. This situation is set on what I see as probability between the types listed by the OP whoever he or she may be.

Probability is not being sure, its like playing the lottery. However, I do see probability as a more decisive, assuring factor than just going "Eenie meenie minee moe." Dig?

Blizzard

It's alright. What I am saying is just that I'm trying to find out people's opinions about the given problem with some proper argumentation.
And I said there "ugly" where I actually meant "not that beautiful". Ugly is a harsh word and that woman doesn't deserve to be called ugly.
With off-topic I just meant that it's easy to drift away when you try to extend a point of view.

LurkerKoetsu

June 26, 2009, 04:31:51 pm #68 Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 04:34:09 pm by LurkerKoetsu
Lmao! I'm surprised noone picked up the joke about random probability vs. allocated probability.

The Eenie meenie minee moe thing was probability as well. It was funny to me at least.  :uhm:

I'm sorry this post is DEFINITELY off topic, also, I get where you are coming from. I tend to get excited in discussions such as this. I wholeheartedly apologize.