A little question about NearFantastica´s Light effects script

Started by Holyrapid, June 12, 2009, 12:33:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

So, what i want to know is this, if i copy the image that is used as the light effect, and recolor it, do i need to modify the script to use it along side the original? And if i do, what do i need to do?

Aqua

It'd be helpful if you posted the script and the aforementioned picture ^_^"

Holyrapid

Well, gimme a sec ok? I´ll put them up soon enough.
http://rpgcrisis.net/forums/index.php?autocom=tutorials&article=72

So, the link leads to the script, it´s in a spoiler furter down.
The pic is the light effect.

Ryex

um wow that script could of been made better... any way ya it should be fairly easy to mod tell us what you want to be able to do and we'll set it up for you, or at lest I will...
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Holyrapid

Um, sorry about me not responding. I kinda forgot i asked this...
So what i want to do is to be able to change the color of that ring, the  light effect accordingly, if i´ve changed the flame/light source color.
So, if i´ve made purple flames, i´d the naturally want the light halo to be purple/puprlish too. (is the latter one even a word >.<) Get it?

Holyrapid

Bump!?
Just ask me if you dpn´t get it... Since we´ve all forgotten about this, i´ll put a question at CA aswell. (and maybe RMF), just in case you guy´s don´t want to do it or something...

Ryex

Oh sorry didn't see this. So as I said this will be easy you will just need to recolor the light effect and save it as a new file LE_<COLOR_NAME HERE>.PNG make sure the color name is all caps too.
I'll post the new script when I'm done it will be a day or too I a bit busy right now.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />