'Relationships', and the maturity of people as a whole

Started by Seox, June 13, 2009, 11:07:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seox

Quote from: WcW on June 14, 2009, 09:53:24 pm
Quote from: UltaFlame on June 14, 2009, 09:48:32 pm
well this topic degraded swiftly. while it's on this track: Cal! have you ever thought that you might in fact be aspie?

ZOMG! LETS COVNerT  THE WORLDZ!!!

Also, relationships. I don't see much other than sex nowadays, 'tis getting old. All the "Love" stories lack nice emotions. I'll admit that I can actually be a sucker for a good romance, but only if it's good enough that I can't point and laugh at it (like all modern romances.)

XD. I know what you mean. I tend to fall in-between, in that I know that sexual things could no doubt be WONDERFUL, if done responsibly, and with someone that you actually LOVE. At the same time, love is FAR more important to me than sex alone, but together, they no doubt are not a bad pair.

Point being, blindly whoring myself like everyone else around me just isn't something that I could do, because I don't really care about the people. On the same note - it doesn't mean that I don't have a sex drive.

XD, I'm thinking that most of you are the same. It's human, after all. I'm just tired of the extremists - those who think ONLY with their genitals, and those who claim that "sex doesn't interest them AT ALL", but that they "only want love." It's human to want both.

Opinions?
... (<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< TEH DOTS OF DOOM. Hey, kinda catchy. :naughty:)

Calintz

Vell

a person with apserger's syndrome. mainly me and Seox on this forum.

Sally

i think people can want love, but also love sex.   and that im sure there are people who think with genitals and want love...

also, what do you mean,
Quotebecause I don't really care about the people.

are you saying that if you were blindly whoring yourself you would be that way,
or you can't blindly whore yourself becouse you feel that way?

Valcos

Isnt there a difference between "making love" and "having sex"? I dont know the difference... but, i have heard that many times before :huh:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

fugibo

Quote from: Valcos on June 14, 2009, 10:10:28 pm
Isnt there a difference between "making love" and "having sex"? I dont know the difference... but, i have heard that many times before :huh:

Making love = HEY, I'M OLD SCHOOL AND LIKE SOUNDING COOL!

Having Sex = Hi, I'm a Blizzard.

Calintz

There is a difference.

Well I think I would have been told by now if I had that, but I highly doubt I do.

Seox

Quote from: Sally on June 14, 2009, 10:04:53 pm
i think people can want love, but also love sex.   and that im sure there are people who think with genitals and want love...

also, what do you mean,
Quotebecause I don't really care about the people.

are you saying that if you were blindly whoring yourself you would be that way,
or you can't blindly whore yourself becouse you feel that way?

Sorry. I mean that I couldn't whore myself because I don't have any attraction to the people with which I would whore myself to.

Point being, because I don't care about them, I don't want sex with them, and wouldn't want to or be able to whore myself.

In other words, I want both love and sex, but not mutually exclusive of each other. (Only together.)

Sally

ah, yeah thats what i think.
i found someone i love. so its no bad.

Diokatsu

June 14, 2009, 10:51:47 pm #49 Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 10:52:58 pm by Diokatsu
Quote from: Calintz on June 14, 2009, 01:40:23 am
Because I'm not a homosexual.
I'm sorry that you can't appreciate the thought of male bonding Dio. :P

I'm glad you said that though Dio , because that was another thing I couldn't stand during high school. People who act as though two guys can't show sensitivity and talk about serious subjects and lay their hearts out on the line. IDC if people attempt to bring me down because I'm a sensitive, but the friends I have are golden because I'm honest with them, and I couldn't ask for better ones, especially B (Robert).

Dude, shut up. I was making a joke. Here something I can't stand: people who don't know when to not take things seriously. You don't know me, so how could you know if I can't appreciate male bonding? Dear me, it must true though, considering I made a joke about homosexuality since you two were getting along so well. I could have been kidding around!

Listen, don't talk about me as if I'm serious about any of this stuff. I made a joke, got serious for a quick second and then made another joke. If you couldn't tell, I'm not a very serious person in general here. For future reference, I'll be glad to tell you a bit about myself off of the forum. I, unlike most people, don't broadcast my opinions where everyone can see them, which is something I can't stand.

Blizzard

Sex without love is possible. We see it all the time. Love without sex is not possible. Why? Simple. If you love somebody and you don't have sex with that person, you are not in a relationship. I'm not saying that you have to have sex right away or something like that. All I'm saying is that if you "love" somebody and don't ever have sex with that person, then it's a friend and not a partner.

Quote from: Valcos on June 14, 2009, 07:03:02 pm
Quote from: Diokatsu on June 14, 2009, 01:02:39 am
Why don't you two just slap your dicks together and call it love? I honestly can't contribute to this thread because, for one, I don't care and two, anything I might have said has been either incorporated into your wall of text or doesn't need to be said.

Also, new stereotype: people who are both athletic and smart. I've seen too many of them now. Let's go back to the times where people were one one thing! :V:

Lmao!! Dio... you're always so mean xD.

I dont think its fair to call all people in high school immature. Sure, there is a crap load of people that are... but, its not completely true.  :<_<:

Oh, they are immature. There are some exceptions, but generally they are all immature. Heck, even way more adults than you might think are actually quite immature.

@Ulta: Aspies are socially challenged. From what I saw from Calintz and Seox, they aren't.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

Quote from: Blizzard on June 15, 2009, 05:01:43 am
Sex without love is possible. We see it all the time. Love without sex is not possible. Why? Simple. If you love somebody and you don't have sex with that person, you are not in a relationship. I'm not saying that you have to have sex right away or something like that. All I'm saying is that if you "love" somebody and don't ever have sex with that person, then it's a friend and not a partner.

i agree, but i believe that when y our 13-16 and your in a relationship without sex, it can be considered 'dating' and not a relationship.

Blizzard

You can look at it that way. But you don't date somebody for a year. As I said, a relationship requires sex or it's not a relationship, it's a friendship. Of course with "sex" I don't mean only sleeping with each other, I am referring to everything related (such as kissing, touching each other, etc.).
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

June 15, 2009, 09:08:29 am #53 Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:10:12 am by Diokatsu
Quote from: Sally on June 15, 2009, 07:20:29 am

i agree, but i believe that when y our 13-16 and your in a relationship without sex, it can be considered 'dating' and not a relationship.

WTF?! DATING IS A RELATIONSHIP. I HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY FRIENDS TOO...IT'S CALLED "FRIENDSHIP".

To bring up old people again, I'm in what Roseskye would call a "nigger rage". Even y=x^2 is a relationship! They're equal to each other!

Seox

Blizz, good points. Thank you ^_^.

WAIT A MINUTE!

Blizz, did you rename yourself "Asshole"?!?!?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

*powers up*

I'm glad to see that I'm not delusional in saying that the VAST majority of high school students are immature. (including myself, but not NEARLY as much.) That helps me to know that their 'heirarchy' is actually very bull****.

Quotei agree, but i believe that when y our 13-16 and your in a relationship without sex, it can be considered 'dating' and not a relationship.

True. It really is situationally determined, I suppose.

Thank you for your contributions, Sally, Dio(katsu...which do you prefer?), and Bl....

Asshole?

XD

Diokatsu

Vell

@Ulta: Aspies are socially challenged. From what I saw from Calintz and Seox, they aren't.

Quote from: Seox on June 13, 2009, 11:18:22 pm

I've been diagnosed with asperger's as of VERY recently. I'm 16, by the way. I RARELY study, and just got AB honor roll all year in AP classes (well, I had two, but had A's and B's in them alongside everything else.). I have a tested IQ of 129, and made a 30 on my ACT the first time around. So, yeah, I think that we're both evidence of what you mention.

Regardless, humanity MUST be evolving, because NO species STAGNATES. The problem is that because physical evolution is no longer emphasized, we may, in theory, be DE-VOLVING. Think about this:

***holes reproduce more, because they whore themselves. Therefore more ***hole babies. Because, in America, intellectuals are shunned, wheras, to my knowledge, in, say, the UK, intellects are treated as the jocks are here. Point being, at least in America, because the intellectually inferior reproduce more (for the most part. Stereotypes tend not to be completely true, but mostly so, in this case.), their traits are passed on more often. Point being, I'd say that qualities that help us to survive in the wild, and qualities that help us to survive in the context of the padded room, cookie cutter world which humans have created, are NOT actually the ones being passed on.

Now, of course, that's me talking. I'm pissed, as far as that goes, and, one could argue that those who attempt to remain monogamous actually have more successful reproductive occurrences, then, in fact, their traits are being passed on more.

Either way, natural selection, in the context of humans, no longer exists. However, it is indeed molded by what humanity has become.

Seox

Yeah, I've been diagnosed, and I definitely find that some things are VERY aspie. For instance, I get OBSESSED with things. Making my game, for instance. When I have free time, that's all I've been doing lately. That's an example of skewed interest, which is definitely aspie. It changes every two months or so - that's why I left for a while.

However, me, my grandparents, AND the Doctor who diagnosed me all think that, although I have slight social impairment, it isn't very severe. Mainly, I can just go on and on about _______(insert topic here). Not all the time, but possible.

Vell

yeah. that's Aspie. mildly socially challenged, but not to the point of completely lacking functionality, like severe autistics. I was asking Cal because his behavior was relatively similar in some aspects to Seox's, and also, he gets along easily with the both of us. so, naturally, i lead to the conclusion, might he be? but of course, I have plenty of normal friends who act similarly to me in a few ways, so I allowed myself to be lazy, and not analyze him, because let's face it, that's creepy, and just asked 'you think you might?'

Seox

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 15, 2009, 04:12:33 pm
yeah. that's Aspie. mildly socially challenged, but not to the point of completely lacking functionality, like severe autistics. I was asking Cal because his behavior was relatively similar in some aspects to Seox's, and also, he gets along easily with the both of us. so, naturally, i lead to the conclusion, might he be? but of course, I have plenty of normal friends who act similarly to me in a few ways, so I allowed myself to be lazy, and not analyze him, because let's face it, that's creepy, and just asked 'you think you might?'

Very true, and I see the logical points which you're following.

Meh. Some aspies (Einstein, anyone?) are VERY completely lacking in social functioning. Usually, though, they CAN function, they just are so unnerved by the thought of doing so that they don't try.

So, random tangent regarding aspies: Ulta, Cal, do either of you have a "walk?", or wear anything....strange? You'll understand IMMEDIATELY if you do. Just curious.

Also, for those that don't know, aspies are not to be confused with asps.

Quote from: SeoxHisssss!!

^ No. Asps are snakes. *end random tangent*.