Bullet animation in battle

Started by Seox, June 16, 2009, 02:50:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seox

June 16, 2009, 02:50:50 pm Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 10:56:28 pm by Seox
Hiya. I'm using tankentai sideview CBS, and I need an animation for a bullet. However, it has to travel horizontally across the screen. I'd like to have it so that, when you attack, the animation plays, and you see a streak BLAZE past the screen (IE quickly). When it contacts the enemy, I'd like to have it so that something notably "powerful" happens. Possibly a bit of blood? I don't know. Experiment.

Anyone think they can please help me with this? Thanks for considering ^_^

EDIT:

Bump? I know that you guys are busy, but I don't think that this would take much time at all. It's just a tiny bullet. If you get a moment, and don't mind, please help me. I wouldn't know where to start.

Thank you for your consideration.
... (<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< TEH DOTS OF DOOM. Hey, kinda catchy. :naughty:)

Blizzard

Can't you make that with animations? o_o;
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

Since it's in resource requests, I think he's asking for the animation sheet. The default bullet animation for rmxp goes vertical.

Blizzard

Lol, it sounded to me as if he wanted an entire animation (or even a script, ugh) or something like that. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Seox

Naaaah. I need an animation sheet. Trust me, if it could be scripted, I MIGHT ask for HOW, but not for a script. I'm independent, now!

Yes, Hellfire. Problem is, not only does the default go vertical, but it's half the size of the person. I want to see a little gold speck ZIP across the screen, and, when it contacts someone, a little blood goes flying out. (The last bit is optional.) You get the idea.

Hellfire Dragon

I don't think a gold speck would be that hard to make, but I still can't do it :ninja:

Seox

Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on June 21, 2009, 12:29:44 pm
I don't think a gold speck would be that hard to make, but I still can't do it :ninja:

>.<

XD, that's the same case with me. I KNOW it would be easy, but I also know that I can't do it.

Also, maybe have an alternate sheet with a tracer/tail like thing on the speck - that'd be nice.

But yeah. Meh.

Anyone? I'll give you cheesecake! (And try to help you edit a script, if you need it.)