mp3 players

Started by Blizzard, January 28, 2008, 01:24:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

This is how my mp3 player looks like. What do you use? iPod? Or a "normal" mp3 player? Or don't you use one at all?

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

January 28, 2008, 03:58:27 pm #1 Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 08:08:04 pm by Calintz16438
I use a Toshiba Gigabeat >> 2GB

winkio

First gen Clix FTW!  (made by iRiver)

Sally

blizzard, yours is bigg!!!!!....

i use a ipod...

somethign like...

Nortos

iRiver 4 gig MP4/3

(it's the black one)

Fantasist

January 29, 2008, 03:03:56 am #5 Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 03:05:20 am by Fantasist
I use Samsung YP-U1V, 256 mb (yeah, sucks, but I still like it). I just love the sleekness. Has a flippable USB port, which owns my brother's YP-U2 (1 GB).
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Just the pic is big, lol! In fact the real size is very close to the thumbnail's size. Maybe a little smaller than the thumbnail.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

It's 8.7 cm long and 1.3 cm thick
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Calintz

What kind of music you guys have on it??

I listen to Country & Rock.....
- Sum 41
- All Time Low
- The Audition >> for Rock (of course they're more, but these are the main

- Kieth Urban
- Toby Kieth
- Brad Paisley >> for Country (of course they're mor, but these are the main...

Nortos

Iron Maiden
Guns N Roses
Alice Cooper
Some KISS
Some ACDC
A few Metallica but don't really like them
and some other various songs

Fantasist

Game music I ripped myself, some Trance, some LP, and some songs from movies (theme songs). So except LP, I don't have any Lyrics.

Calintz

How do you get MIDI's to MP3 format Fantasist!!

WeaponOD

I use a White PSP for a mp3 player, it works great, plus you have games, and movies on it  ;)

Calintz

Fantasist

I rip music into wave format and convert them into mp3s. I mainly rip music from GBA emulator, and if I'm playing a PC game, I'll use Windows' Sound Recorder (it does have its limitations, but it can be pretty useful).

Sally

i like mine kuz its pink

Reygekan

Samsung YP-T10. 4 Gigs, Video, Radio, Voice Recorder, Touch Screen, Durable, and still costs less than a 2 Gig iPod.

<3

Nortos

Ipods r rip offs >.> btw <3 that pic :)

Fantasist

QuoteSamsung YP-T10. 4 Gigs, Video, Radio, Voice Recorder, Touch Screen, Durable, and still costs less than a 2 Gig iPod.

<3

:cry:

<3

Sally

i got my ipod for free :P its a 2gig tho...