mp3 players

Started by Blizzard, January 28, 2008, 01:24:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Reygekan

February 05, 2008, 07:50:11 pm #20 Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 07:51:13 pm by Reygekan
An iPod's hard drive is held by electrical tape =/

More power to Samsung. <3

Starrodkirby86

A SanDisk Sansa, a very cheap or small one. It's not cheap really, but inexpensive...It's very miniature and special.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Sally

lol.. my ipod is still more cool then your mp3s becouse its PINK!

Nortos

it's lame...get over it...>.>

:P

Blizzard

That was such an awesome pwn, I simply had to power you up.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

Sally

you just dont like pink.

Nortos

no Ipods are lame :P they just were the first MP3's and are so expensive just because of the name and good marketing, like Apple tried to make their Macs special everyone called comps P.Cs and Macs just Macs  but a Mac is still a P.C same with Ipods everyone says Ipod or MP3 but an Ipod is still a MP3

nerissya

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

winkio

I'm with Nortos on this one.  Ipod is a brand.  An overpriced, yet well known brand.

nerissya

iPod isnt overpriced? its VERY cheap in my opinion. o.O

Nortos

go Samsung, or even Iriver :P

nerissya

winkio

If you think iPod isn't overpriced, compare it to similar products from different companies.  iPods tend to be waay more expensive.  For example, I got my 4GB iRiver which has the same capabilities as an iPod nano for $120.  $GB nanos are $150.  And the higher capacity ipods are even more overpriced.  In some models, you are paying over $70 just for the Mac Ipod operating system.

Also, the new ipod nanos (which you posted a picture of) are UGLY :o 

Nortos

:P they're not very attractive samsung and Irivers are sexy

nerissya

Quote from: winkio on February 28, 2008, 07:25:47 pm
If you think iPod isn't overpriced, compare it to similar products from different companies.  iPods tend to be waay more expensive.  For example, I got my 4GB iRiver which has the same capabilities as an iPod nano for $120.  $GB nanos are $150.  And the higher capacity ipods are even more overpriced.  In some models, you are paying over $70 just for the Mac Ipod operating system.

Also, the new ipod nanos (which you posted a picture of) are UGLY :o 

*Gasp* How can you say that? They are sex.

Blizzard

Actually I like the simply design of the iPod nano, even though I actually don't like iPods.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nerissya

iPod nanos is made of pure awesomeness. =)

skyrune83

February 29, 2008, 10:04:53 am #38 Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:13:28 am by skyrune83
I bought a Creative Zen Vision M 30 GB about a year ago...

...and I hate it  >:(

It's a nice player looks-wise, but it has 3 big problems -
1.) My battery is supposed to "carry a tune for 14 hours", but only seems to last for 2.
2.) OMG!  I want all the songs to shuffle and play ONCE - the whole list.  But yet, it cannot do this trivial task.  It ends up repeating songs, and there's no simple way to show the shuffled line-up, like in WinAmp.
3.) The "Volume Leveling" feature I bought it for doesn't work well, and adds crackles to some of the songs.

I bought this because:
1.) I hate Apple.
2.) I did not want to pay the Apple price.
3.) I did not want to deal with iTunes and possible licensing crap like I have before.
4.) It won awards on sites like CNET.
5.) It had volume leveling (a big big consideration of mine).
6.) At the time, it was one of the few mp3 players that HAD 30GB, which I needed.

It's annoying too, because I spent over a month researching mp3 players and reviews...

nerissya

Thats why you should buy an iPod Nano..  You know what you get, and its awesome. It has

1.) My battery is supposed to "carry a tune for 14 hours", but only seems to last for 2.
2.) OMG!  I want all the songs to shuffle and play ONCE - the whole list.  But yet, it cannot do this trivial task.  It ends up repeating songs, and there's no simple way to show the shuffled line-up, like in WinAmp.

=)   Well, i like Creative to, but Apple iPod pwnz. =)