Lego + Bible?

Started by Blizzard, January 28, 2008, 05:16:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

It is true. It is funny to read, somebody might "learn" the one or another thing and it's amazing that somebody actually gathered all Lego pieces together to do all of it.

http://www.thebricktestament.com/
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

...wow... umm... I'm... just... gonna... say... someone... is... pathetic.

Calintz

Nortos

Quote from: UltaFlame on January 29, 2008, 04:37:18 pm
...wow... umm... I'm... just... gonna... say... someone... is... pathetic.

no...I think Ulta speaks quite truthfully

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

some just has like, too much time, and no life, i mean, i have too much time, but I have about a million things to do, that at the end of the day, I'm always like 'i wish i couldve done ___(insert dozens of things) but i just didnt have the time'

Calintz

Haha!! There goes ten years of some srry sap's life!!

Caro Ru Lushe

I can just say . . . Someone was seriously bored >__>;;;

Vell

but, hey, now religious mothers have a thing they can use to teach there five year olds about religion that theyll be interested in, and be capable of understanding.

Starrodkirby86

Funny thing is that Lego's 50th Anniversary right now or recently soon and stuff.

But this person must have taken a lot of effort. I applaud that, but man, that's grueling deadly work but into that...:O

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Nortos

I remember my time as a kid with Lego...was fun :)

Vell

Blizzard

I loved Lego when I was little, like 10 years ago. ^_^

Nortos

like 8 years ago for me got bored when I was like 7-8 of them

Vell

wow... people, dont you know? LEGOS ARE THE BEST TOY IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Starrodkirby86

February 05, 2008, 08:13:26 pm #15 Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 09:11:50 pm by Starrodkirby86
I would've made some pretty interesting Legos if I can still my find my old collection, which I probably don't have. But alas I don't have Legos at the point, so I don't create them...:P

I second to Ulta on Legos being great...Just that once more, this guy went the extra mile and done all the super special awesome Lego acting. :3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

legacyblade

that is pathetic...whoever did that was insane!

Nortos

Chaze007

my cuzin made a lego penis...it scared me
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Nortos

O.o what the hell, reminds me of the movie "Superbad" and in the credits there's just hundreds of drawing of penis's...