HP to MP Skill

Started by Hellfire Dragon, June 19, 2009, 07:23:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellfire Dragon

June 19, 2009, 07:23:31 pm Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 07:27:07 pm by Hellfire Dragon
HP to MP Skill
Version: 1.0
Type: Extra Skill

Introduction

I was going to requests this as a script but I evented it instead. When this skill is used a message and input box will pop up asking you to enter the amount of HP you want converted to MP. Now there is one problem with script and that's that it can only work for one actor, that's okay for me because my game only has one party member that uses this skill but if you have it won't work, unless there's a call script that checks what actor used the skill, if so, someone tell me ^^

Features

• Just the one, HP to MP transfer

Screenshots

Look at instructions

Demo

N/A

Instructions
Create a skill called something, mine is HP to MP, though I need a better name :P
Set it up like this:
Spoiler: ShowHide

I don't see a point of having it cost any MP... that would be stupid :uhm:
Also change the occasion value if you want to be able to use it outside battles

Next make the common event like this:
Spoiler: ShowHide

And you're done.

Credits and Thanks

• Hellfire Dragon

Author's Notes

It should work with an ABS, don't see why it wouldn't, except for the battle animation, just use a normal one, though having a message box/Input box pop up during an ABS battle could really slow things down/get annoying.
That's pretty it ^^

Hellfire Dragon

So, anyone have any feedback on this?

Blizzard

Wouldn't this work if you used Tons and made a skill a HP Consuming Skill and a SP Damage Skill? ._.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

June 21, 2009, 07:25:15 am #3 Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 10:37:58 am by Blizzard
Mmm...

* Hellfire Dragon  is thinking

Damn... guess it would :P

Well I was out of ideas for new event system so I kinda just came up with this, oh well xD

EDIT: I just realised that wouldn't really work the way this event does. You wouldn't be able to enter the amount you wanted, I think

*is shocked* D: You double posted! How could you break my heart like this?! ;_; ~Blizz