• DREAM for Music Files
  • DREAM for Save Files
  • Easy Party Switcher
  • Easy LvlUp Notifier
  • Custom Stat Growing System
  • Stat Distribution System
  • RO Job/Skill System
  • Full Reflection System
  • Blizz-ABSEAL (DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE BLIZZ-ABS!!!)
  • Main

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Arkaea Halfdemon

Good call, Blizzard, good call. Unfortunately, it didn't make a difference. Same error, still...

... Might as well call it all a vain effort, though. I found out that I'm moving tomorrow, and in addition, may not have the net for a while... shame. If I'm the only person with the error, then it's not worth solving.

Ryex

are you even using multi-hit? if not the easy answer is just to remove the if @repeat[0] <= 1
part fo the line and keep multi-hit off you won't get the error that way but you wont be able to use multi hit
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Yeah. If you're having so many problems with the Multi-Hit add-on, just delete it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Arkaea Halfdemon

Having it deleted doesn't do anything different... to my memory. I just moved, and am going without a computer for the time being.

... City library, however, has internet. I am thankful.

G_G

Could you make blizz's add on compatible with this?

THe Unique Class Commands one thnx in advnace ^^

Calintz

So, this has been updated for compatibility with Blizz's Chaos Rage Soul Limit system??

G_G

Yup theres ia plugin in the main post

Calintz

Alright cool.
I think I might look into using this then.

G_G

Arg. The script is down. I cant test it with my script >_>

Ryex

grrr my entire site is down just get it from the demo
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

but the demo says its a bugged version >_> oh well I guess it really doesnt matter

Ryex

The script link has been updated as it dose not seem like it will be up any time soon

Jragyn

July 31, 2009, 03:31:10 am #53 Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 08:42:34 am by winkio
I dunno if this is some silly thing on my behalf...

but when using yur battle system, though there is no direct /fail error in the system or script,
if I put some weather effects up, and/or screen darkening/lightening,
it only affects the part of the battle screen where the default battle status window originally was set.

Err...maybe someone else noticed? I was just messing around and it happened.
Again, not a fatal error of sorts...but surely there is some ridiculously easy fix?

EDIT: And also, if this is the appropriate place or not im not sure, but it involves requests for this battle system:

Wuld it be possible to create different animations for different skills?
So that there isn't just one generic per character that can be used for 'Super Slash' and 'Fire 4'...

You know?

And also on that note, a death animation for each appropriate character?
Or death image anyways.

ToNs seems to have a generic one for all characters...but tombstones are dull to look at.

Again, not sure if this is the place to place this scribble at, but...yeah. Reply?

No double posting within 24 hours
A bright light can either illuminate or blind, but how will you know which until you open your eyes?

Ryex

oh yes I'll have to fix that part about the weather stuff
also the death image will be added (I've been planing to add it any way)
as for separate skill battlers while it would not be hard I don't feel that they are necessary but I may add them in a later version if I have time.

Ryex

August 12, 2009, 02:25:50 pm #55 Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 02:27:00 pm by Ryexander
UPDATE  TO VERSION 1.23!
BUG FIX:
weather, screen tones, and screen shaking now work properly

new! Death images! simply add the _death tag to the end of file name and fallow the _death, _death1, _death2, _death3 pattern for more frames!
if there is no death image they simply follow the default death

Rose Guardian

August 28, 2009, 07:13:08 pm #56 Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 07:20:00 pm by Rose Guardian
Ryexander I tried your battle system it's good but for some odd reason the HP text doesn't show up no matter what I change the font to and I HAVE the LEGAL version of RPG Maker XP so I'm really not sure why this is happenning so I really need help fixing it. By the way I'm using thr CRL and the CRL plug in but I noticed even in your demo the font for the HP doesn't show up.

EDIT: Sorry the font for the HP does show up in your demo I just didn't notice but it's not showing up in my game for some reason.

Ryex

can you try to replicate the problem and upload a demo?

Rose Guardian

Here's the demo of the problem. You might want to download it as quickly as possible because filedropper doesn't keep files that long.

http://www.filedropper.com/gameproject

Ryex

Well it seams to work fine on my comp... upload a screen shot of exactly what is happening.

ALSO I sook a look at your script editor

please please look at this 

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on June 27, 2009, 06:20:06 am
Quote from: Blizzard on January 07, 2008, 09:35:43 pm

• Resource Tester
  • ~ RTP scripts
  • ~ SDK
  • ~ Other people's scripts
  • Tons of Add-ons Part 1
  • Tons of Add-ons Part 2
  • Tons of Add-ons Part 3
  • StormTronics CMS (any Edition)
  • Blizz-ABS Part 1
  • Blizz-ABS Part 2
  • Blizz-ABS Part 3
  • Creation System
  • Chaos Rage Limit System
  • CRLS + Blizz-ABS plugin
  • Scene_SoulRage
  • Soul Force Combo System
  • Easy Overdrive System
  • Advanced Analyze System
  • Bestiary
  • Chaos Project Debug System
  • Dynamic Day and Night System
  • DREAM for Music Files
  • DREAM for Save Files
  • Easy Party Switcher
  • Easy LvlUp Notifier
  • Custom Stat Growing System
  • Stat Distribution System
  • RO Job/Skill System
  • Full Reflection System
  • Blizz-ABSEAL (DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE BLIZZ-ABS!!!)
  • Main

you have tones ABOVE AnTBS
using the proper script order ensures that methods are aliased properly meaning less bugs. if you don't have them now it may help in the future