[XP] Asan'Tear Battle System

Started by Ryex, June 20, 2009, 09:02:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

EOS= Easy Overdive System by our very own Blizzard. I´ll have to check the script order when i get home. I´m in school right now.

Ryex

oh that... I'll probably need to make an edit for it it. however I don't really have time. Just don't let me forget and I'll get to it when I can.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Holyrapid

Are you still busy, or could someone else make the pulgin/edit

Juan

January 13, 2010, 07:14:22 pm #83 Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 07:56:28 pm by Juan
@Pyhankoski I'm gonna attempt to make this plugin since I'm not that busy right now.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Holyrapid

January 17, 2010, 04:37:45 am #84 Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 04:57:29 am by Pyhankoski
Ok, thanks. Until then, i´ll use CRLS with the plugin to it...

Dundora

It doesn't show the states in my game, all I did was copy it directly from your link, doesn't show in the demo either....

Zolnova

Is there any way I can change the hp/sp bars from another script?
like the ones from tons-of-addons?

Ryex

ya it should be fairly simple to do, in fact I think some one has done it. check my cms topic I think some one did it there and the precess would be the same
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Holyrapid

Hey, a small little question...
Could it be made so that the icon for the attack command varied by either character or by what they have equipped, or by class?

Ryex

you could, it would be a small modification. I'm sure you can figure it out. if you have trouble finding things I can point you to the right methods. I'm a proponent of learning to do such small modifications your self. you will be more self reliant that way and I don't have to spend as much effort helping you. :P

Holyrapid

Ok, well i'll try it myself and i i can't do it, i'll ask for advice.
Oh, and it seemed that this is incompatible with your collapsing menu... I have to try to figure that out, might just be something caused by the fact that i used the newest version of this, but i didn't get the newest (?) version of the menu...

Zolnova

sorry for asking a very noobish question, im using this battle system and i was wondering if theres a way to make my character or enemy move to target when they use certain skills or when a certain character attacks.
Example: Grungust type 3 (Super Robot Wars Original Generations 2) uses his drills as a standard attack.
this attack has about 26 frames and I'd him to move at frame 12 and the enemy to take damage at frame 19.

is this possible?

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Zolnova on January 28, 2011, 10:33:48 pm
sorry for asking a very noobish question, im using this battle system and i was wondering if theres a way to make my character or enemy move to target when they use certain skills or when a certain character attacks.
Example: Grungust type 3 (Super Robot Wars Original Generations 2) uses his drills as a standard attack.
this attack has about 26 frames and I'd him to move at frame 12 and the enemy to take damage at frame 19.

is this possible?

Is this what you're referring to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWuN9SrtjFs

Man, this totally reminds me of all the epic animations Golden Sun incorporates into their games.

Anyway, this can be done with lots of elaborate and creative battle animations. But uh, doesn't this work best with a side-view battle system? ._. The Asan'Tear system seems pretty front-view from here, so you can only do so much (Like have a battle animation of the face animation or something maybe).

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Zolnova

yeh that is the game I was referring to, Im just wondering if I can move my characters to the enemy when they attack.
this guy made a digimon rpg using a script similar to this and one of his characters actually did move to the enemy and slash it in half

Ryex

ya sorry but the best you can do is have the battler swing a weapon or something like that.