Azuriyuu Appears!

Started by Azuriyuu, June 21, 2009, 06:58:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Azuriyuu

Well, this is WHERE I'm supposed to be stepping out of a Lightning Bolt, but...

Well, my special budget's been cut, so, y'know, you'll just have to do without the lightning bolt.  Sorry if I'm disappointing.  I'll try to make sure that Season 2 of Azuriyuu has a better budget.

As you can see, I have an...odd sense of humor.  I'm hoping to be a game designer for my actual career, so I'm trying to make an RMXP RPG to get some experience in designing games.  Plus I love games.

Anyways, even though I'm not a programmer, I'm bustling with ideas, and I can design all sorts of systems or gameplay elements and help anyone with any balancing issues they have.

Starrodkirby86

Oh, the special budget has been cut, we must blame the economy for this! :V:

Welcome dude. At least your introduction is a little more interesting than others one, let alone quirky~

I hope to see some great work from you. :3 :welcome:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

yes welcome!

oh and don't worry about that lightning bolt, I didn't have on either! :haha: :haha: :haha: :^_^': :uhm: ya aanywaaaaaayyy

what kind of game you working on?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

King Munkey

HELLO I iz the evil Munkey god... i mean king. Welcome to the forum and shall your odd humor bring out my Munkey laughter.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Azuriyuu

I don't want to say too much about my game for fear of jinxing it(Though I AM kinda looking for a team to help with scripting and other things), but it's an RPG about dimension travel, in-story character development having a strong effect on combat ability, highly tactical combat, multiple difficulties ranging from Final-Fantasy-ish to Harder-Than-A-Shin-Megami-Tensei-game, and I've been working on the story and concepts in some form for...over 4 years.

Vell

I am IT. welcome to my lair. enjoy your stay at Chaos Project.

GAX

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 21, 2009, 07:41:52 pm
I am IT. welcome to my lair. enjoy your stay at Chaos Project.

*throws the radioactive bulldog back into the SPAM forum*
That's your lair, remember?

*ahem*
Greetings new member and welcome to the forums.  I hope you enjoy your stay. :welcome:

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Azuriyuu

Thank you all for your kind welcome.  I hope I'm able to bring a unique perspective to the community.

...And, uh, are you sure grabbing radioactive bulldogs with your hands is a good idea?  I usually use radioactive tongs for that.

Aqua

Welcome!
Enjoy your stay and hope you gain some skills you want.

Diokatsu

Argh all these new members...

Arkaea Halfdemon

Wild Azuriyuu appears!

Azuriyuu uses Thunder Bolt,

It's super effective!!

Your Squirtle has fainted.

Azuriyuu

That's right.  You trainers need to remember that you don't fight electricity with water.

Unless the water's like level 100.  Then maybe.

Calintz

Welcome to Chaos Project.
As all new members, I hope to see some great things from you.

Don't be shy, only a couple members here will criticize to kill, so upload your resources and get them critiqued =D.

Azuriyuu

Hm... alright, why not?  I've been hoping to get a team together ever since I got this in mind, so maybe I'll post a few of the systems I have planned out for my game.  I'm DEFINATELY a designer and a writer more than anything else, but I've taken a few programming classes so I sometimes I speak in some bizarre language which is honestly halfway between coding and english.

Calintz

Lol, well than you should fit in alright here at Chaos Project =D.

I wish you the best of luck!!
Do you already have a project?? Or are you new to RPGMaker??

Azuriyuu

I have a project that I've kinda been working on for a few years, but I haven't known what to make it in.  I've been frusturatedly acknowlaging that I'd have to learn programming to actually reach that goal.

But for some reason it clicked to me a few days ago(When I've played around with RPG Maker casually for a few years) that I should actually sign up for the site instead of lurking and join it.

And with that in mind, seeing all the scripts and the community, for some reason I feel spirited and determined.

So my project is both new and old.

Calintz

You should post it up in the proper section. I would like to see it.

Azuriyuu

Well, I posted an ad in the 'Project/Testers Recruitment' for any who want to see some of what I have planned.

G_G

Quote from: Azuriyuu on June 21, 2009, 06:58:53 pm
Well, this is WHERE I'm supposed to be stepping out of a Lightning Bolt, but...

Well, my special budget's been cut, so, y'know, you'll just have to do without the lightning bolt.  Sorry if I'm disappointing.  I'll try to make sure that Season 2 of Azuriyuu has a better budget.

As you can see, I have an...odd sense of humor.  I'm hoping to be a game designer for my actual career, so I'm trying to make an RMXP RPG to get some experience in designing games.  Plus I love games.

Anyways, even though I'm not a programmer, I'm bustling with ideas, and I can design all sorts of systems or gameplay elements and help anyone with any balancing issues they have.

This is exactly who I am!! Well sorta :P I kinda have a wierd sense of humor. I want to be a video game programmer when I grow up as well. A difference is that I am a programmer. But hey welcome! Seems like we'll get along just fine ^_^

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.