few bugs

Started by tSwitch, January 07, 2008, 11:09:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tSwitch

1) I don't have the proper permissions to post spoilers?
2) when I get said error, if I click the "back" link, I can't modify my post

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

Nortos

Yeah I'm getting not proper permission for spoilers and when that doesn't come up spoilers don't work anyway so yeah just wait might get fixed

Blizzard

Fixed that with the spoilers.

BTW, I forgot to set the forum's URL to forum.chaos-project.com. It was still chaos-project.com/cpforum, so you might wanna fix the links in your sigs for convenience.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

ohh ok I'll fix all of that once you put up ABS on this forum as I'll put a link to that too

Sally

another bug:

whenever i login i click forever to stay loged in forever and i dont have to keep logging in. when i loged out and then back in i was not loged in so thats a bug :P

Vell

Fantasist

January 11, 2008, 04:32:52 pm #6 Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 03:13:02 pm by Susys
lol, it's just an unprecise name :O
If you want to login 'forever', try not logging out :Pi diddent log out i close the internet witch keeps me loged in if i have "forever" clicked on
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Vell

that kinda always helps.

Fantasist

Almost always, I don't know the details though.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

a couple of times I was posting it logged me out some reason even though I was logged in forever though this hasn't happened since first couple of days of new forum

Vell

happened once then never again.