True love

Started by Sally, January 29, 2008, 04:11:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

well if you want to know 'life' 'love' and 'existence' you're goin to have one pretty hard day until you finally realize there is no freaking satisfying answer. and it pisses me off too.

Fantasist

Quoteuntil you finally realize there is no freaking satisfying answer

Well, I've been trying to deny it the whole time, let's see when I'll crack.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Vell

hence the 'pretty hard day' part.

Fantasist

Pretty hard indeed...
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Vell

resolve to accept it yet?

Fantasist

Not a chance, not yet :p

Vell

Fallen Angel X

You know what? I think my goal in life is to discover true life, the meaning to existence and truth behind the world's creation! It might be disturbing but I will learn the truths of these. I mean... You can't really say love is a drug. I mean it doesn't have the whole you can die from it just by taking it aspect :P

Vell

neosporin is a drug(in a sense i think) and it doesnt kill you. quite the opposite in fact.

I agree, love is not a drug. i believe the person was confused by 'love' being 'physical attraction' as is so fucking common among humans. and yes. pun intended.