True love

Started by Sally, January 29, 2008, 04:11:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

*murders line*

I'm first.

Fantasist

I agree with Reygekan (the explanation part), except for one thing. I think Care is a sub-set of true love.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Reygekan

Quote from: UltaFlame on February 05, 2008, 09:13:36 pm
*murders line*

I'm first.

Damn, I need a longer line D=

You win respect points for being enough of a heartless bastard to kill about a hundred people =P

legacyblade

True love is unconditional and undying love. You are willing to sacrifice or do anything for the person you feel true love for, and you'd feel the same way even when they stop being attractive (aka, when you're both older, or someone more attractive walks by). If it isn't the above, then it's just attraction.

Vell

thats not True Love, its close, but its just Love. a higher form of it, but Love. its not ordinary Love, but it isnt True Love.

legacyblade

What's the difference, in your view?

fugibo

I think its the crap that gets people killed, feeling awkward, gives them low self esteem, jealously, live their lives in fear, lots of other bad things, and then it leads to sex.

Vell

fugibo

...There's a difference?!

nerissya

True love is a myth. =)  J/k. But im to lazy to write here what i think true love is.. =)

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Vell

Valcos

I think everyone makes true love seem harder to get than it really is... :-\...you say that tv makes it seem so ah even though it does, doesnt mean that its unattainable because you should believe what you see on tv :P(hope that made sense :D) but then what is the difference between "Love and True Love"? Hmm!? :o
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

you can only notice the difference on you understand it.

you cant understand it if someone tells it to you.

thats the simpleness of it

Valcos

Oh.... :-\...so people cant tell me what it is I have to find out for myself? ???
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Vell

yes.

go forth, young Valcos, search for your answer, and in the meantime, I will be here, holding your family hostage until you come back, with the CORRECT answer, if your wrong, there all dead, one try.

nerissya

Blizzard

true love = conditionless love ?

Could it be? Only conditionless love is so pure that it might be considered true love. Conditionless love has nothing to do with sexual attraction, therefore nothing with lust. You actually *should* get conditionless love from your parents.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

i get it from my Mom, can't tell with my Dad >.> tho even that isnt exactly True Love, its the closest thing a human can experience, but not quite...

nerissya

Lol Blizzard? Blizzard is deep. =)

I still say true love is a myth.

Vell

thats the point im stressing

OMG SCRAMBLE JUST WENT ON!