True love

Started by Sally, January 29, 2008, 04:11:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Valcos

Lmao. Well I'm not bad with the ladies either :P. Just sucks my really good friend is the one i like :'(!!!
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

I only hate it when I lose my appetite. <_<;

I'm a lady killer as well, but not as good as I used to be. I'm currently trying to get back to my old ways. I might get a PUA as wing, he might inspire me so I can speed this up. :P
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

April 07, 2008, 06:24:35 am #83 Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 06:27:37 am by Blizzard
Pick up artist, google it. They "basically" do what I do to women, the difference is that I always did it that way, they "artifically" learned how to do it. I am what they call a "natural". And I never abuse this knowledge to hurt somebody, but some PUAs do which gives them a bad name.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

lol. we always knew Blizzy was awesome with the ladies... but still, Pick up artists... i hate those >.>

Blizzard

April 07, 2008, 07:35:58 am #85 Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:02:37 am by Blizzard
Many people become pickup artists just to get laid. But not all of them are like that. Back at RMRK when some guy (phoenix and some number after the name) wanted to come over as "cool" by advertising for pickup artists, we bashed him completely. Lol, it was fun to fight "my own methods of getting girls". xD Two or three other PUAs joined the forum and defended PUAs (not actually phoenix who started it). I dunno about the rest, but one of them seemed like a nice guy who didn't become a PUA just to get laid, but to get better with the ladies because of his misfortune in the past and I think that's ok.

You can see it that way: Being a PUA means "power" and power can be used for good or for bad things. Just being a PUA doesn't make you a bad person. For example; phoenix was a whimp. He only became a PUA so he could show off which is pathetic. It's people like that who give people like me (people who are good with ladies) a bad, a VERY BAD name. Some people who don't know me well and see how I approach women usually start bashing me without knowing the background. They are like "So, was it fun to fuck her?" and I am like "What, are you jealous? Who are you to judge me anyway? You don't know what happened between us and it's none of your business. And no, I didn't have sex with her because she drank too much. I'd never abuse a situation like that. I brought her home, I slept in her bed next to her, but I didn't touch her." In my entire life I have never used my skills to hurt someone and I will do my best to keep it that way.

I do admit that I dropped a couple of girls in a not-so-nice way by telling them that I manipulated them (which I actually didn't :D). But trust me, they have more than deserved it (i.e. tried to make their ex jealous by hitting on me, I don't let myself get used >:) ).

EDIT: I might not get a PUA wing anyway. I went out last friday and I was about to make out with a girl I met there if my "friend" hadn't fucked up the situation and left me alone in the club. I texted him, but there was no reply. Damn, that girl even liked Trance music... >_> At least the probability of seeing her again is high as we're going to the same club party next saturday. :P Looks like "I'm back" after all. :naughty:

Fallen Angel X

Blizz, Take me under your storm! (i'd say wing but I don't think a blizzard has a wing...) I have no confidence in asking a girl out :'( I need tips :o

Vell

i dont need confidence in asking people out. I'm fine enough.

Fallen Angel X

You've inspired me Ulta! I'm going to ask the person I like out!!!!!

Ulta would you go out with me :o

This is so not a joke >:U

Vell

>.> no. go run to mommy.

Fallen Angel X

Oh.. :'(

I still love you though Ulta!!! Like True love not infatuation b/c I clearly don't know how you look like! And I won't give up! I'll use sheer willpower to change your mind!

Vell

yeah it wont work. just... like, wont.

Blizzard

Stop the spam. >8U

@FAX: You actually don't really need confidence to ask somebody out. You just need to put your mind into a state where you are confident and everything will go fine.

And besides... "Asking a girl out? So what? What's so big about that? We're just going on a drink or something like that, it's not that I'm gonna make out with her or something." Think like that, but act as if SHE wants YOU. Just stay subtle and relax, there's nothing to fear. YOU have asked HER out, right? That means YOU have chosen HER and that means something, think about it: You could have asked anybody else. ;)

Vell

there are a lot of factors to consider... I would never just go to someone i liked but didn't know and ask for a date, I WOULD ask a good friend for a date if i liked them more, but meh, I'm not that kinda person, I don't need a _F constantly. I've not had one yet actually.

Fantasist

QuoteAnd besides... "Asking a girl out? So what? What's so big about that? We're just going on a drink or something like that, it's not that I'm gonna make out with her or something." Think like that, but act as if SHE wants YOU. Just stay subtle and relax, there's nothing to fear

If that's true, I just realized that I'm a natural :naughty:
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Fallen Angel X

hmm... that's a pretty awesome tips! I'll try em out. btw Ulta I'm not surprised :\/
lolz j/k I'll tell you how it works out when I get to it...

Blizzard

Quote from: Fantasist on April 17, 2008, 06:40:20 am
If that's true, I just realized that I'm a natural :naughty:

Very possible. Once, back then, when I wasn't the person I am today (I was 13), a girl gave me a slap on my ass. You know what I said to her? I said "Hey, that doesn't belong to you!" I mean that's what I often do these days. It's a "I am valueable, you can't do that just like that~" technique. But back then, when I had no idea what I was doing, I was using it as well...
Just recently I realized that I was born for this. I was a natural even before I put myself together to be one. And this goes even much further to when I was 11... It's weird that I was always destinied to be the person I am today. It makes me wonder how much of the environment really influences us during growing up. It is said to be about 90%, but I am starting to think that the number is way less...

Fantasist

April 18, 2008, 12:05:26 pm #97 Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:06:50 pm by Fantasist
I believe in besic form of feeling, which make the other feelings (I haven't figured out that 'basic form' yet, and I'm prepared for me being wrong). I think no matter what the enviornment does to you, it only effects the high-level process of thought, but not the low-level feelings which drive your thoughts. And you know what? I'm not social, but I can be a very good communicator when I want to be. I don't even talk much, and I lost just by 1 point before getting to the finals of a debating competition, and it was the first 'official' debate I've participated in.

Well, I can say a lot about true love, but I have no experience with girls as of yet. I have female friends, but no girlfriends yet. And frankly, I don't even care from the depths of my heart. I don't want to have a girlfriend just yet because I just I can't maintain a relationship like that knowing I might not be totally committed.

EDIT: i've learnt that drastic changes are possible in life, I've just been through some myself. I don't know how I'll be in the future, and believe me, I'm dying to know.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Blizzard

April 18, 2008, 12:57:37 pm #98 Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:58:09 pm by Blizzard
LOL!
FTS = me, 8 years ago
Though, I had to go through a lot of pain to finally decide that it is enough and drastically changed. Anger, lust for vengeance and apathy can be very powerful emotions, especially when the first two simply "disappear" and the third one takes over and you start not giving a damn anymore about the people that caused you the pain...

I believe when you love somebody, you don't feel it, you KNOW it (as I already mentioned somewhere before).

Fantasist

QuoteFTS = me, 8 years ago

I had a hunch ;D

Quotefirst two simply "disappear" and the third one takes over and you start not giving a damn anymore about the people that caused you the pain...

Only in my case, no one caused me pain directly... ah heck! I've had enough of this, talking about is dragging me back! I'm jus rejoicing my indifferent nature!

QuoteI believe when you love somebody, you don't feel it, you KNOW it (as I already mentioned somewhere before).

I agree.

I had a rather... provoking/cold interpretation of 'love', but recently, I've been rethinking everything I've thought before and 'Life', 'Love' and 'Existance' are the hardest questions for me, no matter how many ways I look at them, I can't seem to find satisfying answers.