14 days without tha interwebz :S

Started by Kagutsuchi, June 25, 2009, 04:44:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kagutsuchi

Topic title sums it up. I will be without interweb connection for 14 days because I will be on an island a couple of houndred miles away from civilisation :S

I don't know if my soul will make it back in one piece or not..

Aqua

Starrodkirby86

It's not like you're going to die? Treat this as a great vacation or maybe an awesome place to gather ideas and resources? :3

Take pictures?

Okay, enough with the question marks. Have fun going to this "island". :D Make sure it's not a nuclear bomb testing site. :V:

Aqua, your recent posts are smaller than ...Huh, any comment I say here would be mean, but yeah. :S

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Hellfire Dragon

Good luck on the island ( I think that a movie :O.o: )

bye.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on June 25, 2009, 04:52:11 pm

bye.

Pokol and I know that movie far too well... >.>;

Do you want to go to the Island?

Oh yes! I won my trip to the Island! >w<U

etc. etc.

/ends discussion

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Kagutsuchi

I remember last time I was there for 14 days.. using the computer felt wired for hours after I came home :P

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kagutsuchi

June 26, 2009, 08:00:11 am #7 Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 08:01:38 am by Kagutsuchi
Quote from: Blizzard on June 26, 2009, 04:05:01 am
._. I hope you'll be back soon.

I'm afraid I can't come back sooner than in 14 days :P

Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on June 25, 2009, 04:52:11 pm

bye.

Could be like a movie, a horror movie cause it is almost no cellphone connection out there, and we only have connection to civilication 2 days per week.

Kagutsuchi

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Aqua

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

winkio

14 days, I'm pretty sure that was before I came back...

Welcome back!  I'm a permanent fixture around here now (again).  Nice to see people I recognize :)

Hellfire Dragon