[RESOLVED] a quck request

Started by scoace13, June 30, 2009, 04:50:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scoace13

June 30, 2009, 04:50:03 pm Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 07:04:24 pm by Starrodkirby86
ok i need some one to convert the song 061-slow04 into .ogg format so i can use it as a BGS and play it behind anpother song in my game. it comes straight from the RTP but if some one need a copy of the song to convert Ill post it here
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Subsonic_Noise

I'm converting it right now :3
EDIT: It's supposed to sound just like the midi, right?

scoace13

scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Blizzard

Eh, why do you need an ogg of a midi?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

scoace13

Quote from: scoace13 on June 30, 2009, 04:50:03 pm
so i can use it as a BGS and play it behind another song in my game.
so i can have two seperate songs playing at one time...it has aneat effect to it and then i can fade out one song or the other to leave only one song playing.

Subsonic_Noise

July 01, 2009, 03:41:31 am #5 Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 10:00:04 am by Subsonic_Noise
sorry my internet crashed Q_Q

You will have your ogg as soon as I am at home.
sorry^^

Here it is: http://media-convert.com/konvertieren/?xid=7-hwettwsa

If you need more conversions, use media convert^^

Blizzard

Quote from: scoace13 on June 30, 2009, 05:49:14 pm
Quote from: scoace13 on June 30, 2009, 04:50:03 pm
so i can use it as a BGS and play it behind another song in my game.
so i can have two seperate songs playing at one time...it has aneat effect to it and then i can fade out one song or the other to leave only one song playing.

And why don't you just copy-paste the BGM into the BGS folder?

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

scoace13

i cant import it in because its not .ogg which is y i asked for it to be converted

Blizzard

RMXP doesn't allow you to import a .mid as BGS?! O_O What idiotic concept is that? Seriously, somebody should go to Enterbrain and give them all bitchslaps.

King Munkey

Can I do more than bitchslap them? :naughty:

I thought you could have .mid as a file in BGS? Hmmm I'm too lazy to try it out.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Starrodkirby86

Accepted files: .ogg, .wma, .mp3, .wav

You can easily just stereo mix record it into Audacity or another Sound Recorder and export it to an acceptable format.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

July 02, 2009, 04:10:05 am #11 Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 04:11:06 am by Blizzard
I'm not sure if that will work because midis aren't waves, they are synthisized mostly on the hardware directly. At least I remember well that I had problems combining midi and waves. But there is software that can render a midi into a wav. Then you can just encode it into ogg.

Quote from: King Munkey on July 01, 2009, 06:39:17 pm
Can I do more than bitchslap them? :naughty:

I thought you could have .mid as a file in BGS? Hmmm I'm too lazy to try it out.

I tried everything. Import doesn't support midi and it doesn't play midis even though you can select them to play.

Holyrapid

July 03, 2009, 02:20:25 pm #12 Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 02:21:40 pm by Pyhankoski
As bgs's? Because i have loads (or even tons) of midis as BGMs, but if it don´t accept it as BGS, that´s odd.
And then i can throw my own SE out of the window since it´s midi...