Siblings

Started by Blizzard, June 30, 2009, 03:00:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I was wondering how many of you actually got siblings. I have a sister who turned 19 years old 2 weeks ago. She's about to finish first year of college. This is her. :)

Spoiler: ShowHide

(If you wanna see more pix, you probably already stalked me on facebook so there you go. :P)

Of course, we had our fights when we were children and stuff. But that's nothing odd for children. She was to visit at my place a few weeks ago. I noticed that she had become more mature. It's kinda weird to see my little sister grow up. It's probably the year of living apart from our parents. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Well I atually got 4 sisters. lol
My older sisters are 24 and 19 and the younger ones both 5 months (they are twins)
I also had a brother, but he died when he was one month old which was before I was born
so I've never seen him...

Starrodkirby86

Post the picture with Mama Blizzard~

I have one sibling, who's older. She's talented. <3

I'm not posting pictures, by the way. >_>

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

G_G

I have two brothers. One is 7 years old. The others 18 hopefully leaving soon -_- he's a major ass.

But yea I'm in the middle. I get stuck with most of the stuff........chores, shopping yes shopping. My mom makes a list drives me to teh store and makes me go in and get everything >_>, cleaning, cooking.......<_<

Blizzard

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on June 30, 2009, 03:10:16 pm
Post the picture with Mama Blizzard~

Lol, I don't have any pictures of my parents online. xD Here are two more.

This one is about 2 years old I think. Lol, the light makes me look so young.

This is from my sister's last visit.

Lol, at both times I was wearing a beard. She always hated my beard. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

King Munkey

So Blizzard's sister :naughty:

Anyways yea I have three half brothers 22, 20, and 8. one full blood sister 13

my older half brothers i have only seen once.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

G_G

Not to be mean or anything blizz but that 2nd pic you look so evil and demented. It looks like you have this crazy evil killer look in your eyes *hides in corner* xD lol

Calintz

Well, she's very pretty.
I have 6siblings.

4sisters, and 2brothers.

Hellfire Dragon

I have 2 sisters, 5 months old, six in 3 days, and the other is 11 I think :???: I have 3 brothers, one 12, the other 2 are twins, 10 years old but one of them died after 3 days.

Subsonic_Noise

June 30, 2009, 04:06:14 pm #9 Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 04:11:37 pm by Subsonic_Noise
Quote from: Hellfire Dragon on June 30, 2009, 04:04:45 pm
I have 2 sisters, 5 months old, six in 3 days, and the other is 11 I think :???: I have 3 brothers, one 12, the other 2 are twins, 10 years old but one of them died after 3 days.

lol, another one with two 5 month old sisters?
EDIT:I failed again -._.-

Hellfire Dragon

1 five month old sister :P The other and to correct my post before this, my youngest brother is 9 and my other sister is 10

King Munkey

My sister is on the right her friend on the left.

My little brother. On the left is my sisters friend again.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Blizzard

Quote from: game_guy on June 30, 2009, 03:42:00 pm
Not to be mean or anything blizz but that 2nd pic you look so evil and demented. It looks like you have this crazy evil killer look in your eyes *hides in corner* xD lol

Who knows, maybe I am. <_<;

:xD:

G_G

nice sister munkey, you too blizz both are good looking

Diokatsu

Quote from: Calintz on June 30, 2009, 03:59:49 pm
Well, she's very pretty.
I have 6siblings.

4sisters, and 2brothers.

1 sister, 5 brothers.

Siblings are hot here for some reason D=

Blizzard

Yes, I know. I am the hot sibling of my sister.

... :V:

winkio

2 older brothers, one in college, one graduated.

And wow Blizz, oddly enough, when I logged on this morning, I wondered if you had any siblings...  interesting...

Ryex

I have a sister who is five years older and almost a foot shorter than me :o
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Diokatsu

Quote from: Blizzard on June 30, 2009, 06:23:52 pm
Yes, I know. I am the hot sibling of my sister.

... :V:

Lol. As a fellow man, you're pretty cool looking, my friend.

G_G

@blizz; I think what made you look kinda demented was the beard. Only cuz it reminded me of my character on Fable 2. He had a beard almost exactly like yours and hair almost the same way and he had huge fucking horns but you dont xD

GAX

June 30, 2009, 07:03:40 pm #20 Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 02:14:17 pm by Badou Nails
I've got 2 brothers (one older, one younger), and an older sister.

My younger brother's the one on the left, my sister is the short one, and the other guy is my brother in law...sadly we don't got a pic of all 4 of the sibs yet

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Diokatsu

YOU'RE BRO LOOKS LIKE THE MAN.

You two look so typical of Californians :V:

Blizzard

@G_G: I can grow some if necessary. <_<;

RoseSkye

July 01, 2009, 07:51:04 pm #23 Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 09:25:21 pm by RoseSkye
... my sister was killed.

We weren't a close family, more like a pack of wolves. We're always at each others throats and crap but.. if someone else tries to go at one of our own's throat we'd make them dinner..

Well, until recently. My family has been dropping like flies and now we don't give a shit about one another. If my mother drops.. we'll wont even pretend to like each other anymore (None of us has the same father). However, as much as I hated my sister (she stabbed me once) .. I didn't want the girl to die.. or to be poisoned by her boyfriend.

My remaining sister (The only one alive).
I never got into the habit of using spoilers: ShowHide

Ryex

Wait are you being serious?! (no the was not meant sarcastically) because if so that is one harsh family life, I can't even imagine having that much tension in my house, and if your not being serious... well... for some reason I can't find the funny and you need a better sense of humor.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

RoseSkye

Nope.

My sister really stabbed me.. and she stabbed her BF 18 times and left him to die. (He didn't die.. the idiot escaped got stitched up and then like a true victim returned to her. Which takes either courage or stupidity.)
I may be one sadistic bastard, but my sister.. she was impossibly tough.  The girl at 14 kicked the asses of 8 18 year old men football players.. and they weren't going easy on her at all. Not only that the girl was in the news paper for almost killing one of them with her bare hands in a fist fight. So I was honored that when she tried to attack me she knew she couldn't beat me easily even though I didn't hit back and I was mostly doing submission holds..

Though, that was stupid because I kinda forgotten how evil she was and what was fucking funny was she stabbed me. Left me bleeding.. and then when my grandmother (now dead also) called the police she convinced them that me being stabbed and bleeding (which my blood was smeared on the walls) was my fault.. and like the idiots they were they tried to arrest me. Of course.. these are the same people that told me that I'm just another black statistic so I wasn't too surprised. Luckily for me, I somehow was saved by my mother and none of us went to jail.

My sister alive is evil.. but she isn't as evil as my dead sister. Yet, when I was a child they were really motherly to me..  so I can't bring myself to hate them.. but I can bring myself to not acknowledging them as close relatives but enemies.

Ryex

Wow... you know what? not to make light of the situation or anything but I find it really interesting that you can't bring you self to hate them, Its one of those strange things about the human condition where we can't ever really 'Hate', in the true meaning of the word, our families. it's also kinda weird the her botfriend came back[/b] after being stabbed 18 times and left to die. that just weird... and stupid, can't forget stupid.

RoseSkye

Yeah it was weird.. but it was kinda funny (funny weird, not funny haha).

My sister (that is alive) was beaten by her muslim ex-boyfriend. I hated that guy (even though my sister and I didn't get along) and I wanted to kick his ass. My sister (the one that is dead) confronted him and scared him so much that he ran and hid behind his friends (The guy was REALLY buff. Like bouncer buff) they didn't want to fight her (because they knew about her history and her able to kick ass) so they went to get weapons. The girl like some sort of matrix rip off fought a guy with a fucking axe. She did the Neo back thing (when Neo dodges bullets) as soon as the alive sister's bf tried to cut off her head. She didn't want to fight a guy with something that could one hit kill her so she got in the car and drove off. One of the muslim bf's friends took a fuckin' shotgun and shot it at her car blowing out her windows (she survived).

Yet,.. for the same reason I hated that muslim bastard I should have hated my sister (that is dead).

She would repeatedly beat her ex-boyfriends ass (everytime he would get drunk and act like a dumbass.) I knew her ex-boyfriend and he was reasonable and pretty smart when he was sober.. but when he was drunk he would always try to fight me. He would go outside and scream and wake up the neighbors and act like a retarded douchebag.. but, he didn't deserve to be stabbed 18 times and almost killed.. I have no idea how he survived.

Blizzard

July 02, 2009, 04:33:37 am #28 Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 04:40:57 am by Blizzard
Woah, that's quite some story. O_o
I totally agree with your sister kicking her ex's asses when they acted like idiots. But you're right, there are some things (like death) that people don't deserve for just being douches.

I know how it is to have a dysfunctional family myself. My parents and my sister are the only ones I care about. As good as all of my uncles, aunts, cousins and even my grandparents (the ones that are still alive) are actually assholes. Some of them are just jealous that we had pretty much the hardest time in life and yet we managed to do so well while others are simply selfish. i.e. My aunt that is so pissed and jealous that I had better grades in 7th and 8th grade than her daughter, my cousin, that she went to the teachers and made a scene how it was possible that "I could be better than her daughter". Seriously. Now she is pretty much forcing her to go to college so she can just be "as good as I am". I'm not even sure she finished the first year while I'm about to finish my fourth year in college. How come I don't know? I don't ask, I don't care.

I don't "hate" them, I just want them to laeve me alone and never contact me for the rest of my life. I got a new cellphone number especially for that and nobody of them has my number.
There wasn't as much violence in my family, but regardless it's fucked up. That's mostly because of disappointment in how weak family bonds can be and how they can be like that towards their own family.

RoseSkye

July 02, 2009, 05:28:10 am #29 Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 05:29:55 am by RoseSkye
Calling us a family is an insult.

We're a pack of animals who only will respect each other because of the beta female. Hell, I stopped identifying myself as human awhile back. I'm an evolved monkey.. nothing more nothing less. Ooo ooo aah aah.

Blizzard

I consider myself a human. But I consider humans to be animals so it's kinda the same.

RoseSkye

July 02, 2009, 05:40:28 am #31 Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 05:43:11 am by RoseSkye
Quote from: Blizzard on July 02, 2009, 05:33:48 am
I consider myself a human. But I consider humans to be animals so it's kinda the same.

Yeah.. but some people wont admit that. Like being an animal besides humans is the worse thing in the world. Animals are cool. I would definitely want to have claws or wings... or ... to be able to roar.

Pssch.. other people may say they're not evolved from a different type of animal but, damnit I hope that I one day somehow devolve. I've been pushing B on my gameboy when the message pops up that I'm evolving but the B button is stuck down from primordial ooze.

Sides' that.. my family isn't exactly having tea and crumpets at 4:00 everyday. We're not really too civilized.. and we're proud of being that.. Get this. I'm the nicest one in my family, and I'm a douche.. HAHAAHA

Tazero

Quote from: King Munkey on June 30, 2009, 04:11:37 pm
My sister is on the right her friend on the left.

My little brother. On the left is my sisters friend again.

Your bruvvers cute <3 =D *would hug him too death....*

If you were a fish...

impulszero

Quote from: Blizzard on June 30, 2009, 03:29:27 pm
Lol, I don't have any pictures of my parents online. xD Here are two more.

This one is about 2 years old I think. Lol, the light makes me look so young.

This is from my sister's last visit.

Lol, at both times I was wearing a beard. She always hated my beard. xD

Holy Hell! Next to you she look even prettyer...
anyway.... my sis younger 2 year from me... that makes her *scratch head*... oh, 21 y old :D
he study to became sport journalist... she sings too (pro). have voice of angel (but shes devil  :V:)....
i tried to find some of her concerts on youtube but i faild (so no pic for now)... cant remember the name of events. She went in Germany yesterday (have some concert again). She allways take first place in singing (not jokeing)
. When we lived in same house, it was the war zone. now she lives in apartment (thanks gods for that).
<br /><br />Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.

Fantasist

@Blizz: Your sister is sooooo pretty.
Things in my family have been similar. Sometimes I wonder how I've grown up OK when we had fights (sometimes physical) almost everyday. Things are a lot better since I've grown. I started to put my parents on leash whenever they looked they were about to fight and I sometimes counsel my mom, tell her not to take things to heart.

@RoseSkye: Dude, I don't know what to say... well, only that I thought I had it bad. But I think you've learnt to get on with life, so that's okay.

On topic,
I have a sister who's a year and 3 months younger to me. I used to be a jerk when I was a kid,. I often came up with stupid logics to decide who gets to play the NES first, who gets to enjoy the swing first and what not. And she used to tick me off! She's a lot wittier than me and I didn't know how to get back so I used to hit her. My mom has this stupid blind rule that I should never get physical. So I got the scoldings and I didn't even get to complain. Even if I did, my sis acted all nice and innocent with them and mom never believed me.
We've grown and I love my sister. Our fights are a thing of the past so I have nothing against her, but to this day I can never forgive my mom >.<

PS: My sister is super cute.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

RoseSkye

Quote from: Fantasist on July 07, 2009, 05:10:20 am
well, only that I thought I had it bad. But I think you've learnt to get on with life, so that's okay.

It also helps that I'm an asshole. I'll use that as a pick up line if I feel like it.
Hey baby, my sister stabbed me.. drop your panties please.

PS: My sister is super cute.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Fantasist

Sorry, not gonna happen o.o
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Lol, pickup line.

Quote from: impulszero on July 07, 2009, 03:36:45 am
anyway.... my sis younger 2 year from me... that makes her *scratch head*... oh, 21 y old :D
he study to became sport journalist... she sings too (pro). have voice of angel (but shes devil  :V:)....
i tried to find some of her concerts on youtube but i faild (so no pic for now)... cant remember the name of events. She went in Germany yesterday (have some concert again). She allways take first place in singing (not jokeing)
. When we lived in same house, it was the war zone. now she lives in apartment (thanks gods for that).

I totally have to meet your sister. :naughty:

King Munkey

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

RoseSkye

July 08, 2009, 04:53:18 am #39 Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 04:55:26 am by RoseSkye
I'm going to have to agree. Blizz's sister is sorta hot.

She reminds me of..

This girl: ShowHide

fugibo

I have a fat little girl for a sister. Quite annoying. Really, an example of why rednecks should only have controlled breeding.

Blizzard

Annoying? Little? Fat? Sounds like Ulta. xD

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on July 10, 2009, 02:14:16 pm
Annoying? Little? Fat? Sounds like Ulta. xD

That was kinda mean. You have no idea if Ulta is fat or not.
She could be anorexic

Juan

I got 1 brother, 2sisters. I don't see my other sister. A pics of my brother, sister and I here.
I'm on the left, my sister in the middle, and my brother is on the right. I'm the oldest of the four of us. My bro is 16, my sister that I live is 13(the one in the picture). We get along really well. Heres another photo of my sister
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Juan on July 15, 2009, 02:45:57 pm
I got 1 brother, 2sisters. I don't see my other sister. A pics of my brother, sister and I here.
I'm on the left, my sister in the middle,

Obvious. The other two don't really look like girls. :V:
And your sister looks much better on the second picture.

Blizzard

Quote from: Longfellow on July 15, 2009, 01:54:57 pm
You have no idea if Ulta is fat or not.

The ironic thing here is that I do.

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on July 15, 2009, 03:39:36 pm
Quote from: Longfellow on July 15, 2009, 01:54:57 pm
You have no idea if Ulta is fat or not.

The ironic thing here is that I do.

Well, that definitely deserves a "Do Tell!"

So... do tell!

Blizzard

fugibo

Blizzard

Like this?

Yes.

Tazero

I have a little brother and a little sister, ones 3 the others 5
5 = Sister

If you were a fish...

Nightowl Atticus

I have only a big brother, yeah, only one sibling.
Finns used to have about 4-8 kids but now people have only 'bout 2-3 kids.
And I have two american cousins, I haven't ever met them though.
Well there's not much anything to tell about my family.

Oh, and R.I.P Sissi, may you rest in heaven of cats.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers @ the top of a skyscraper about to jump.
Copy and paste this if you are the 5% that would shout "Jump assholes!"

Blizzard

It's similar in my country. People used to have a lot of kids. Today it's usually 2 to maybe 4.

Nightowl Atticus

Well yeah, maybe they don't just want too much kids, or I dunno why they have now only 2-4 kids.

God, RoseSkye's story about his/her sister's death was dark or eh... I dunno how I should say it.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers @ the top of a skyscraper about to jump.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Nightowl Atticus on September 05, 2009, 02:57:12 pm
Well yeah, maybe they don't just want too much kids, or I dunno why they have now only 2-4 kids.

God, RoseSkye's story about his/her sister's death was dark or eh... I dunno how I should say it.

=/ Yep that's my life in a nutshell.

A cousin of mine had been killed in a drive by, I don't care though he molested me when I was younger.

fugibo

Quote from: RoseSkye on September 06, 2009, 04:59:24 am
Quote from: Nightowl Atticus on September 05, 2009, 02:57:12 pm

=/ Yep that's my life in a nutshell.

A cousin of mine had been killed in a drive by, I don't care though he molested me when I was younger.

You could probably generate millions with an autobiography/soap opera. Take advantage of it.

Nightowl Atticus

Must really be crappy when your life is like that, Skye.  :(
I feel kinda sorry for ya.

RoseSkye

Quote from: Nightowl Atticus on September 06, 2009, 11:44:40 am
Must really be crappy when your life is like that, Skye.  :(
I feel kinda sorry for ya.

Why? I don't feel sorry for me.

I'm awesome. *Sparkles with godly aura*

Blizzard

Don't worry, that's his way to deal with it.

And LF's right. Get rich with your life story.

RoseSkye

September 07, 2009, 07:09:52 am #59 Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 07:11:22 am by RoseSkye
Quote from: Blizzard on September 07, 2009, 03:35:59 am

I would but on top of that I'm a schizophrenic/bipolar. I'm losing my mind more and more each passing year.. though I've become really good at writing down stories. However, to me everyday is like a jigsaw puzzle. I have fragments of memories and voices and stuff like that.. I'm not all there mentally, I hide it well though.

I just don't have what it takes to recite my life into an autobiography, my memory is fucked. Time is absent from me..

fugibo

Quote from: RoseSkye on September 07, 2009, 07:09:52 am
Quote from: Blizzard on September 07, 2009, 03:35:59 am

I would but on top of that I'm a schizophrenic/bipolar. I'm losing my mind more and more each passing year.. though I've become really good at writing down stories. However, to me everyday is like a jigsaw puzzle. I have fragments of memories and voices and stuff like that.. I'm not all there mentally, I hide it well though.

I just don't have what it takes to recite my life into an autobiography, my memory is fucked. Time is absent from me..

Hence the "soap opera" part. Make an epic storyline based on your life; you don't have to know details, just enough to entertain a few richy housewives.

Blizzard

I agree. Anyway, we should get back on topic. My sister is coming to visit next week. #_#

Diokatsu

If you have sex with her then you could write it down and I'd make it a visual novel and the Japanese would buy it.

Blizzard

I don't find it funny at all if you talk about my sister like that.

winkio

Quote from: Diokatsu on September 07, 2009, 11:45:03 am
If you have sex with her then you could write it down and I'd make it a visual novel and the Japanese would buy it.

O_o

What              the               fuck?

My brothers and I have gotten to the point that we get along great, but after were around each other for a while (around a week), we really start getting on each others nerves.

fugibo

Quote from: Diokatsu on September 07, 2009, 11:45:03 am

...or you could just make it all up and call it even.

Unless Blizz is anti-porn-about-his-family, of course. Then you might have to pick someone else.

Blizzard

Yeah, I'm a bit sensitive about my close family (parents and sister) because the rest of my family are almost all a bunch of asses who should burn in hell.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway. No Blizz-family porn.

shdwlink1993

Quote from: Blizzard on September 07, 2009, 02:03:49 pm
Yeah, I'm a bit sensitive about my close family (parents and sister) because the rest of my family are almost all a bunch of asses who should burn in hell.

Sounds... like a great ol' family there, Blizz...

I personally have an older brother, older sister, and two step-sisters who I almost never ever see. My sister is finally visiting from her husband's parents house, while he goes in Military Training in Texas. Yep. Her husband isn't there, yet she stays with his parents, as opposed to hers. Coincidentally, everyone here seems to think that she doesn't like spending time with us (Her husband thinks that her (and my) mom is controlling and domineering, and we think that he prevents any actual conversation between us most of the time. Hows that for controlling?).

And I never really get to see the step-sisters. Or my father, who hasn't sent anything remotely interesting to me as of late. The last thing he sent was a mass mail explaining how he was living the high life... because he met an extra from a Star Trek episode... That we've never heard of (My mom is a huge Star Trek fan. She recorded on VHS every episode of The Next Generation and Voyager, just to give you an idea).

And my brother's pretty cool. Unless he's in a bad mood, in which case everyone has to play it safe, because otherwise he gets really pissed. But he doesn't so much anymore.

Quote from: Blizzard on September 07, 2009, 02:03:49 pm
Aaaaaaaaaanyway. No porn.

My friend, you clearly need to learn what the internet is all about.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Blizzard

Blizz-family porn is different. D:

Diokatsu

Quote from: Blizzard on September 20, 2009, 05:47:08 pm
Blizz-family porn is different. D:

I still think it was a pretty good plan but that's ok we can use someone else's family as a model