Nanaca Crash

Started by shdwlink1993, July 01, 2009, 12:27:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

shdwlink1993

A beauty of a game, Nanaca Crash is a hillariously entertaining time waster of a game.

What happens, you may ask? Well, you hit a man with a bicycle. And then you get to see how far you can make him fly into the air. Hitting the people standing on the ground will result in various effects. Also, there are special moves that can be activated.

Crashing into innocent bystanders has never been funner! :D
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Starrodkirby86

Oh right, I remember playing this...on some forum with arcade flash games? I don't why I played it, but whatever. It was fun for the most part. ^^;

I don't have any high score to post and I probably wouldn't have any good one.

What about you, though?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Aqua

33,394.4! :DDDD cm
Whee! So much easier after figuring out how to activate stuff.

GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Subsonic_Noise

2719,65 m

This game is so random^^
I like random things^^

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

Man I almost beat you ryex >_> XD

GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Ryex

July 01, 2009, 04:03:02 pm #8 Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 06:26:46 pm by Ryexander
NEw RECORD 2979.53m! well its a record me me at least

edit: BEAT THIS LOSERS!!!
epic over 6400: ShowHide

EDIT: the thought my last record wasn't good enough
Spoiler: ShowHide
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Starrodkirby86

July 01, 2009, 07:34:25 pm #9 Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 07:47:55 pm by Starrodkirby86

Sorry for raining down on your parade, Ryex.

And beat this too:

(Ahah, were you expecting a better record?)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

Dang i got yet another new record but 6859.97 still doesn't beat 8090.12. cookies for the first person to get OVER 9000!