Im leaving

Started by Sally, July 01, 2009, 10:34:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sally

Im sorry guys, but something has come up in mylife. and i rather not talk about it. but i wont be on for awhile. i don't know for how long yet but i know it will be over 2months.

bye.

Aqua

Starrodkirby86

<_<

And see you Sally, hopefully it all comes out better after you return and all.  :-*

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

winkio

Calintz

GAX

Awwww...bye Sally, hope to see you around.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Ryex

see ya hopefully you'll be able to get back to your normal life soon!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Sally

yeah.. well my life will never be the same. ill see you all every now and again.

G_G

Hope it turns out ok.....and I hope you'll be back too as well...and nort forget about us :( anyways hope it all ends well.

Blizzard

Aw. :( I hope you can sort things out and come back one day.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

July 02, 2009, 07:26:05 am #10 Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 07:18:07 am by Hellfire Dragon
 :'( bye Sally

Diokatsu

Sally

Don't worry everyone im sure everything will turn out fine. i will be back :)

King Munkey

See ya later alligator

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

Juan

Bye Sally cp will never be the same without you. I hope everything turns for you as well.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617