[Full Game][RMVX]Soul Reign Remake

Started by Rose Guardian, July 01, 2009, 11:05:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose Guardian

July 01, 2009, 11:05:37 pm Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 02:13:48 pm by Rose Guardian
     First of this is a remake of an old XP game I did a while back only I used VX this time.
    I'll try to explain the story the best I can.
    Story:     Long ago in the world Altara an evil dragon king ruled the world.  He was very evil and killed many humans and dragons.  The dragons then became frightened of him.  However he was later killed by an unknown person.  Now ten thousand years later an evil dragon queen named Tiamat wants to revive and won't stop at anything.

Characters:

Drago
Profile: Drago is the main hero of this game.  He lives in Aubern Village with his parents.

Ninian
Profile: Ninian is Drago's childhood friend. She never leaves his side.

Alec
Profile:  Alec is a Water Dragon from the Dragon Kingdom.  He stays with a Princess named Vala.  His ability to turn into dragon form was taken away by Posidon the Water Guardian.  However he seems to be not telling the whole truth.

Vala
Profile: Vala is the Princess of Harwell Castle.  She is very confident and kind.

Raven
Profile: Raven is a general from Korsin City.  He became kernal of the army when his father died.

Asmaralda
Profile: Asmaralda is Raven's sister.  She always looks up to him.

Arion
Profile: Arion is a wild man who likes to steal things.  He joined Drago's quest just for fun.

Artina
Profile: Artina is a mysterious woman who Drago met.  Not much about her is known.

Screen Shots:
Title

Spoiler: ShowHide

Battle

Beastiary

Menu

Status

Other

Download  Version with RTP http://www.filedropper.com/soulreign

Scripts I'm using:

AS Antilag

Yanfly's Beastiary

Yanfly's Data Display for battle system

Yanfly's Menu ReDux

Yanfly's Status ReDux

KGC Large Party

Sideview Battle system translated by Mr. Bubble

Kylocks Light Effects

Mog Battle Back and Location Name

NMS3 by Woratana

winkio

July 02, 2009, 01:09:04 pm #1 Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 01:10:21 pm by winkio
It seems like it could be a cool game, but there isn't enough information to really tell.  You should add more here, unless it would spoil the game...

Rose Guardian

I wish I could add more but it really will spoil the game. So give the game a try then tell me what you think.

G_G

upload it somewhere else please? 2share isnt loading right for me ;__;

place recommended
http://sendspace.com

winkio

G_G

@winkio: Could you upload it somewhere else then please? Its not loading for me ;__;

winkio

Okay I put it on my personal site temporarily.  Just to try out how well it handles big files (it says the max upload size is 1 GB and I have 10GB transfer monthly :) ).  I actually got decent upload speeds compared to sendspace.  Tell me if its a good download.

http://winkio.atbhost.net/Soul Reign.zip

G_G

very good ;) 800kb per second nice and it downloaded in less then a minute

Rose Guardian

I would have uploaded it somewhere else but it seems like everywhere takes forever to upload.

Blizzard

Sendspace is actually quite fast. In any case, here.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Rose Guardian

No offense but I have McAfee Sercurity and it says that Send Space is a red site which means I shouldn't go there.  Is there another quick site that you can recomend please?

G_G

Blizzard

Quote from: Rose Guardian on July 02, 2009, 05:48:43 pm
No offense but I have McAfee Sercurity and it says that Send Space is a red site which means I shouldn't go there.  Is there another quick site that you can recomend please?

No offense, but McAfee counts as bad security software (it thinks that cracks are trojans). :/
I already gave you a link to a topic with a list of hosts in my previous post.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Rose Guardian

It's okay I already uploaded it at File Dropper. Let me know if there is anything wrong with the link.

Ryex

it would help if you made it RTP independent
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Rose Guardian

I uploaded an RTP version for those who don't have VX.

Ryex

July 02, 2009, 11:00:16 pm #16 Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 11:02:41 pm by Ryexander
You get stuck after the cut scene where they tell you to go get stuff to defeat posiden. also you really need to work on your cut scenes people don't just pop in and out of existence you need to have them 'enter' and 'leave' places. and you need to look carefully at you text boxes your missing words and leters, also the phrase is 'Peat's sake' not 'keep sake'.
and another thing there are some skills that cost 0 when i don't think they should, some skills don't have a description, and some of your enameys are placed so you cant see the damage you inflict when you hit them because they are soo close to the edge of the screen
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Rose Guardian

July 03, 2009, 11:57:47 am #17 Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 09:10:02 pm by Starrodkirby86
Ryexander I don't understand what you mean by that.  I test played this whole game and maid it out of the Harwell Castle just fine.

EDIT: I just wanted to let everyone I figured out the problem that was making you stuck in the Harwell and reuploaded it.  It already has the RTP a long with it.

Don't double post~ Just edit your post instead ^^ ~Love, Starrodkirby86

Rose Guardian

BUMP
Why isn't anyone else commenting on this game or bothering to look at the post?

winkio

most likely because its VX, not XP.

Rose Guardian

Thanks for pointing that out.  However I added the RTP so those without VX can play it.  Also the reason why I picked VX was because my brother did mapping and he finds it easier to use to use VX.

Rose Guardian

BUMP
I know this is a VX game but I really want to know what everyone else thinks of it.