<Request> Custom Map-Picture Title Menu

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, January 30, 2008, 07:02:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

(First Time I request here D: )

Ok, I wanted a different Title Menu other than the Default one, after seen CP & QtBV title, I sorta wanted something Similar, yet Original =X

I wanted that, the Scene Title, Title screen itself would Change via variables having a Map from within the game, yet it changes when the player . . . has a certain character's Value Rised up. (Using a Specific Variable) Would obviously need a default one, also that there isn't a text box. Want the Fonts/options & such to be scrolled Up or down.

Simply: A Title that changes depending on which Heroine is more in love with the Main Character, the Title Screen Changes, No Font Box & the Text can be scrolled.

Simple as that >__>;;; I hope, If it can be done, whoever does it, I'd add him/her to the Credits in Soul-Rave: Twilight Hoax. I sorta would like to, if it's possible to make, then I can sorta make a small Trial for the game itself =X

Nortos

Yeah I can do it pretty easy, but I don't get what you mean for the command window you want everything the same, same normal commands? just different title background depending on variable?

Caro Ru Lushe

Yep =X I just want the same Command Window & that the Title background changes depending on the Value of the Variable =X

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

=X I rather curious to ask . . . but what exactly you meant by "Way of Organizing things"?

Nortos

I'm atm working on spoofus's request but this one is pretty easy just reading a part in the rgss reference later for a piece of syntax and I  should have it done

Calintz

The way things change from one to another...

Fantasist

Does that mean your game has only one save slot? I mean, the title might be different in different save games. After all, variables are saved in savefiles, and from what I understand, this is not something global (like unlocking of modes).
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

that's what I was thinking but Blizz said just to use the highest variable

Caro Ru Lushe

Quote from: Fantasist on February 03, 2008, 09:48:47 am
Does that mean your game has only one save slot? I mean, the title might be different in different save games. After all, variables are saved in savefiles, and from what I understand, this is not something global (like unlocking of modes).

I was about to answer, but Nortos Answered:
Quote from: Nortos on February 03, 2008, 04:51:38 pm
that's what I was thinking but Blizz said just to use the highest variable

The Save File with the Highest Variable shall change the Title itself, I forgot to add that detail >__>;;

Caro Ru Lushe

I meant to ask but, are you goig to make it? =X If it's hard or easy I dunno since I don't know scripting

Nortos

haven't had too much time and I don't really know the syntax to use in game variables FTS could do this but if he doesn't I'll take a look at help file later and have a go

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

Caro Ru Lushe

Sorry for been picky but, ermm, has there been any work or so on?

Last reply was from February 21st, & we're at March 24th (well, in my region), so was wondering the status on this =<

Sase

You can use CMS that has a background, and put something like this on the picture stuff:

if $game_variables[1] = 1
--Draw pic 1
if $game_variables[1] = 2
--Draw pic 2

and so on