Recruiting Members: PROJECT Steel Angel

Started by Ganstaquay5000, July 09, 2009, 09:59:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ganstaquay5000

I'm creating, or reviving, a game I call Steel Angel. I've attempted to create this game before, but I realized that if I really wanted to make a really good game I would have to take a different approach towards getting this done. This is why I want to recruit member to contribute to this game.

You can find the topic to my game here in the new projects section. You'll notice there's information on the story as well as most of the main characters. This is where you come in. Before I get into XP and start working on the game itself, I want to finish the story line such as scenes, dialogs, character background story, etc. So I'm looking to writers only. After the story is completed I might recruit other members. I just want to focus on one thing at a time. The most I'm looking for is three writers here. I might take more, not sure yet.

Just so everyone is aware, this is a very serious project to me and has in my mind since 2006. I'm very serious about this and I promise that this will not be one of those projects that I'll ignore this game just because of my schedule. I'm giving this project my all...

Method's of Communication: Email, AIM, and the Forums
What's Needed: 3 writers
What will I be doing: Contributing to the development to the story as well as the characters. And I would most likely go solo when it comes down to working on eventing, music, and database stuff.
Name of Game: Steel Angel: Angel On My Shoulder
Current Progress: Well, I don't have access to XP because my main computer needs to be repaired. All I have is my laptop and I can't XP on it(Why you ask? Because I have a mac)I've been working on character details and story progress which hasn't been going to well but I'm working on my imagination skills.

I really hope you'll be interested in this project. I have high hopes for Steel Angel and will do my best to make a great RPG

Come see the revival of a 2 year old project become the next big Rpg game.
Project Destiny Calls
Project: Destiny Calls Youtube Channel