mission system.

Started by scoace13, July 14, 2009, 04:16:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scoace13

July 14, 2009, 04:16:35 pm Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 04:34:53 pm by scoace13
this is an event system that allows you to put specific missions in your game. it includes NPC reactions to you missions your undertaking and have completed, a map screen for selecting you mission, a breifing officer, and everythings 100%(ok 99.5%) customiziable to your specific game. check it out and please give feed back

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mg60iy

credit: Ryexander, Seox, Scoace13

EDit: you will need the two scripts in the editor to make it run properly.
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Seox

Quote from: scoace13 on July 14, 2009, 04:16:35 pm
this is an event system that allows you to put specific missions in your game. it includes NPC reactions to you missions your undertaking and have completed, a map screen for selecting you mission, a breifing officer, and everythings 100%(ok 99.5%) customiziable to your specific game. check it out and please give feed back

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mg60iy

credit: Ryexander, Seox, Scoace13

EDit: you will need the two scripts in the editor to make it run properly.

Thanks for the creds! ^_^

Ok, guys, this system is very well made. It's easy to use, with a bit of configuration, and the demo is a very good example of both the capabilities and use of the system. Give it a shot - it has my endorsement ^_^
... (<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< TEH DOTS OF DOOM. Hey, kinda catchy. :naughty:)

Holyrapid

I´ll try it. Seems kinda intersting.

Ryex

it is a bit confusing though
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Calintz

scoace13

scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...