8-Bit Tileset Request

Started by shdwlink1993, July 16, 2009, 07:58:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

shdwlink1993

I have a rather strange sounding request: I need several different XP Tilesets made in an 8-Bit style (for example, Final Fantasy 1, 2, and 3 for the NES. Or Fire Emblem for the NES. Or even Dragon Quests 1, 2, 3, or 4 for the NES. any RPG from the NES).  I normally would just use Spriters Resource and VG Maps for this kind of thing, but unfortunately all those games operate off of 16x16 tiles, not 32x32 like XP, and since I can't resize them without an overly pixelated effect, I decided to file this request. And now that I've wasted your time reading this paragraph, maybe I should elaborate. xD

I need tilesets similar to these in an 8-bit style (obviously, not all at the same time):

• World Map

• Town Outside

• House Inside

• Castle Inside

• Fire Cave

• Ice Cave

• Cavern

• Water Cave

• On The Clouds

If any clarification is needed, please ask. If someone can help me, that will be great. If you want to make them all in one big tileset or on different ones, it's OK with me. I'm not picky. Thanks in advance.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Starrodkirby86

Make a tileset using those 16x16 tiles. Doesn't matter that it's going to be half the width and height, just give me it.

I'll resize it for you and it'll be 32x32 in the end. Though it might be a bit inflated.

Unless you really want 32x32 tiles for a level of detail...:T

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).