Second MP?

Started by Hellfire Dragon, July 16, 2009, 10:42:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellfire Dragon

Could someone make a second MP for me?
I wanted this gauge to act exactly like normal MP but only have it's value subtracted by certain skills. Also a way to increase/decrease it and it's max would be nice :)
Also I want it to be compatible with Blizz ABS and show up under the MP gauge on he Blizz ABS HUD.

ty in advance :beer:

Aqua

Couldn't you technically use the Soul Rage system for this?

Hellfire Dragon

That only makes your equipment give you skills though :P

Aqua

Sorry...meant Soul Limit
Their names are too related to not get them confused D:

Hellfire Dragon

But that only works for 1 skill doesn't it? That's what I got from reading the instructions anyway

Hellfire Dragon

Bump, also anyone know how to check how many times a certain skill has been used by an actor?

Ryex

for a skill count you would first need to create a system that keeps track of the skill use
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Hellfire Dragon

Okay, so that would be another script :/ Thought there might some way of doing it with the default scripts, guess not :P

Anyway, anything about the second MP?

Blizzard

Why don't you use, Easy Overdrive System instead?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

Because...

• I thought you could only use 1 skill with - for some reason :P
  • That increases when you lose HP

Though if I set OVERDRIVE_RATE  to 0 I guess that would remove it :uhm:
Okay guess I'll use that, but we're here, what about the check how many times an actor used a skill thing?

Blizzard

I made EOS so you could use more skills instead of just one like in SLS. :P

The skill use counter is a bit more complicated. What do you need it for anyway?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

I was gonna use it in a common event that checks how many times a skill is used, then when the skill is used a certain amount of times that skill would be replaced with another and it would turn a switch that changes another event as well.