[RESOLVED]Common Activates On Map of same number

Started by Hellfire Dragon, July 17, 2009, 07:37:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellfire Dragon

July 17, 2009, 07:37:06 pm Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 06:41:19 am by Hellfire Dragon
Whenever I enter Map002 common event 2 actiavtes. The common isn't set to be triggered by a switch and there's no events on the map that call it. Or on the other map. I can't see anything wrong with the evnt, it's my banking system, and the only script I'm using right now is HoT Dot. I was using rmx-os but I removed because I thought that was causing the problem but it's not. I removed my edited default scripts, menu and scene_end as well. I have no idea what's causing the problem :<_<:
Anyone have any ideas?
Here's The Project

Aqua

Did you try moving the common event to another slot? Like... 3?
Also, what's the trigger type?

(I dun like downloading stuff D:)

Hellfire Dragon

trigger type is none, it can only be used from item, skill or call common event. Yeah it stops when I move it to another slot but whatever is in slot 2 keeps running, kinda a waste of a slot, it's weird though because it's only what's in slot 2 that run, no other common event runs on any other map :o

Ryex

July 17, 2009, 09:26:26 pm #3 Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 12:44:08 am by Ryexander
Spoiler: ShowHide

Not your eventing right? I SAW your posts in the Babs topic so don't deny it! :xP:
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Hellfire Dragon

:o I... I.... (is speachless)

(is not speachless anymore)

How did the hell did I miss that? Also I wonder why it was there in the first place :???:

Oh well, could have sworn it was just a transfer event :uhm:

(walks away in shame) :shy:

:D