Hello All

Started by Shin Migumi, July 19, 2009, 02:49:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Shin Migumi

Hello, I'm Shin Migumi, a fellow RPG Maker lookin to make some good games and indulge myself in a good community. I've been RMing for around 9 years now, so i'll say that i'm pretty good at it. I Map, write stories, event. pretty much everything except script. I can't do that for the life of me. Besides that, im' currently working on a RMXP game entitled Diary of Asuka that hopefully gets finished. I'm planning on using the BlizzABS since it is an excellent script and I have some innovative ideas on how to fuse that with my experience with eventing. Hopefully he'll let me use it, and I shall have more info about the game very soon.

Subsonic_Noise

Good day to you, sir(?).
For your information, I'm  awesome.

Blizzard

:welcome:

Haha, of course you can use it. xD It's more or less public domain.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

winkio

Welcome!  9 years is quite a lot of experience, and I look forward to seeing your stuff!

Aqua

Welcome to Chaos Project :D

Starrodkirby86

Ah, good to see you.

I can't help but relate your name to Shin Megami Tensei. Is that intentional?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Shin Migumi

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2009, 01:23:19 pm
Ah, good to see you.

Haha yea, i'm his evil brother out for the typical destroy my brother and the world revenge.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Shin Migumi on July 19, 2009, 04:38:11 pm
Ah, good to see you.

Haha yea, i'm his evil brother out for the typical destroy my brother and the world revenge.
So...your brother is a famous/niche video game franchise? O.o

...Eh, works for me. :>

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Shin Migumi

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on July 19, 2009, 04:58:00 pm
Quote from: Shin Migumi on July 19, 2009, 04:38:11 pm
Ah, good to see you.

So...your brother is a famous/niche video game franchise? O.o

...Eh, works for me. :>

haha i'm kidding. I always do that since the franchise does kinda sound like someone's name.