Hey

Started by Leon_Westbrooke, July 19, 2009, 06:44:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon_Westbrooke

Hey, I disappeared for quite some time, due to lack of interest in the RmXP project.  Now that i am starting to get back into it, I thought I'd drop by and see how things are going.

Aqua

Starrodkirby86

Ah, hey!~

Good to see you back again. It's very happy to see the old people come back (Not the seniors, but you know what I mean).

p.s. reupload your shop script :>

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

G_G

Welcome back even though I really never knew you?
lol

Hey

Leon_Westbrooke

Quote from: game_guy on July 19, 2009, 07:29:09 pm
Welcome back even though I really never knew you?
lol

Hey

I was here a long time ago, and posted a few scripts.  Then disappeared.  Few people knew me, so don't feel bad. lol.

Ryex

you came and left in my time here so I guess I'm authorized to say... Welcome Back!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Yeah, it's been a long time. Just the other day I was wondering where you disappeared to. xD

Welcome back! :D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

BlackStatic

'Sup? I'm a new guy, so I don't know you. lol
"A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it..."

Subsonic_Noise

Hey ho.
You don't know me, too.