[RMXP][Request] Monsters on Map

Started by vacancydenied, July 26, 2009, 01:17:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

vacancydenied

July 26, 2009, 01:17:42 am Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 05:04:26 am by vacancydenied
I know how to create an event where the monster is visible on the map and then as you touch it you battle what I dont know how to do is make it disappear then reappear when the map is changed. I have been messing around with different possibilities but nothing comes up the way I want. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what I could do.
Nothing goes as planned but I keep going forward.

Aqua

vacancydenied

Thanks =). I just noticed that command after I posted this up and tested it out. Though I do have one more question. Is it possible to make it so the monster starts chasing after you when you are so many step near it?

Aqua

July 26, 2009, 01:32:48 am #3 Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 01:34:35 am by Aqua
You know... I could have sworn I made a post on this somewhere on this forum...

Lemme search for it.

Edit:
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1817.0
Found it

vacancydenied

July 26, 2009, 01:38:30 am #4 Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 05:03:57 am by vacancydenied
Sorry about that. I should've looked through the forums a little more. Thank you =)

Edit: So far everything worked but I couldn't get the whole if your character moves away from the enemy it goes back to what it was doing in page 1. I was wondering if you did make a demo showing how that it's done. Thank you for all your help so far =).

Aqua

Nope... never made that demo ^_^""

vacancydenied

Oh, that's ok then =). I used the tutorial that you provided in that link. Is doing it with the script much easier? Could you maybe post a screenshot of how it would be written? I still don't know enough to tinker too much on my own fully. Thank you though either way.