latest pic lol

Started by Lost_Hope, July 26, 2009, 06:37:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost_Hope

Ben: ShowHide

Some of you might remember an RMXP project I was working on a few years back (one that I gave up on) called Light: The Rising Dawn. I actually wrote that story 5 years ago so I continually update the story and the way the characters look lol. This is Ben! lol

fugibo

Excellent: The only things I can criticize are the neck (ZOMG HUGE), the crotch/general leg size (uhmm... how?), and the feet. The feet are okay except that the sole should probably be a tad thinner and the foot a tad longer. Of course, as KH proves, feet size doesn't really impact critical reception, so go with whatever you like.

Ryex

yes the neck looks huge! :haha:
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

Longfellow pretty much said it all.  Long neck and no thighs.  Still looks pretty good though.

impulszero

neck... :O.o: ...huge... :O.o:

pic is great. nice stuff :)

but neck...  :O.o: ...huge...  :O.o:
<br /><br />Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.

Lost_Hope

i kinda got the style for code geass lol. Thanks for the crit! I'll be sure to keep the neck in mind lol!