AT&T Blocking Internet Sites

Started by Starrodkirby86, July 27, 2009, 12:02:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: winkio on August 04, 2009, 12:59:02 pm
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 04, 2009, 12:34:34 pm
Quote« on: July 26, 2009, 09:02:59 PM »

Quote from: winkio on July 27, 2009, 09:55:12 am
hmm, seems they unblocked it now.  Supposedly, they were "following the practices of their policy department," which basically means that they were doing whatever they wanted.  I doubt that people are going to let this go.

The thing happened three days ago when you posted. Of course it's back up now, AT&T only blocked it for a day or less.

<3 you still

uh, what?  I posted the next day...  Check the post times...  The night before I posted, it was blocked.  So... yeah.

Different timezones?

The July 26th quote was the date I posted the topic. Sorry for any confusion.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

winkio

QuoteThe thing happened three days ago when you posted. Of course it's back up now, AT&T only blocked it for a day or less.

No.
It was blocked the day of the 26th.  I posted the morning of the 27th.  How is that three days?  It was the morning after, shortly after I found out that it had just been unblocked.

Starrodkirby86

Ah. You mean that.

I was talking about GAX's post, which was on the 30th. Sorry for even more confusion. <3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

winkio

Yeah, I thought that since you quoted you then me, you were talking to me.  My bad.

Blizzard

I think this thread is fine where it is. But if somebody wants to post an ID topic about freedom of speech and freedom in general, you're all welcome to do so. Just please post only one topic. ._.;;;
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on August 05, 2009, 11:07:06 am
I think this thread is fine where it is. But if somebody wants to post an ID topic about freedom of speech and freedom in general, you're all welcome to do so. Just please post only one topic. ._.;;;

This is more Net Neutrality, though; less about FoE and more about whether a company has the right to discriminate against different services.

RoseSkye

fugibo