My Lack of Activity: An Apology and Explanation

Started by tSwitch, July 27, 2009, 08:48:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tSwitch

I know I'm staff and I should be here, and I'll make an effort to try and be here more often, but my life is just getting in the way of my foruming.

Between playing what little bit of games I can, work, and school, I have very little creative energy left.  I have to make 2 games (at least small ones, one coded from scratch, one a source mod) in the next 10 weeks for school, I work all morning, I am at school pretty much all night, and I use my leisure time to either play wow with tommy (what little quality time we can even get is a great help), or playing my own favorites like osu! or Half Life, or Fallout 3.

Basically, I have very little time for RM, and very little drive to do anything with it, and it's hurting my contribution to the forum.  Sorry about that, and I'll try to make an effort to at least be active, if not contributing resources, scripts, or projects.

Oh, and you're all welcome and invited to test my source mod when I have playable builds over the next 10 weeks, and perhaps longer if we try to actually release it.  This one will be -killer-

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

vacancydenied

I know how that goes and I'm sure no one here is mad of your lack of activity. I am still job hunting so that's why I have all this free time. I have to rely on my parents for help financially which really sucks being that I have a wife and kid. Hopefully once I get back to the states I have more luck finding a job otherwise I am screwed. Haha so much pressure so doing RMXP helps keep my mind off things.
Nothing goes as planned but I keep going forward.

Aqua

It's understandable, Nam.

Just have fun with your time and do well on making those games

winkio

Don't worry about it NAM.  After all, this is Chaos-Project, where people routinely vanish into thin air for months or even years at a time  :P.  It's always fun when you are around.  And you've done quite enough to deserve some off time :)

Starrodkirby86

Activity won't be an issue for you, bro. Remember, inactivity won't kill you off.

Let's have a toast to the better of your future though~

Oh by the way, Taiko scores are about to get reset soon and the rankings will be official. Peppy just has to do some bug fixes. :3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

tSwitch

thanks guys
I'll be sure to keep you posted on our progress with Darwinism.

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on July 27, 2009, 09:35:39 pm
Oh by the way, Taiko scores are about to get reset soon and the rankings will be official. Peppy just has to do some bug fixes. :3

sweet.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

fugibo

Blizzard

I love you anyway. <3
Don't be so hard on yourself. If you can't be that active, simply be less active. But it would be nice to still hear from you from time to time. ^_^
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.