Absence

Started by Blizzard, July 28, 2009, 03:17:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

July 28, 2009, 03:17:05 am Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 05:30:44 am by Blizzard
I will be gone from friday and I'll be back after about ten days. Thanks for all the gratulations to my 23rd birthday next week in advance. ^_^
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

vacancydenied

Congrats in advanced then =). Hope you have a good one. The forums will be bleak without ya.
Nothing goes as planned but I keep going forward.

Ryex

have fun and enjoy your self Blizz I'm sure the mods will keep everything in order
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

There's a slight chance that I might come on during those 10 days a few times. But don't count on it. At least don't count on serious activity.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Hellfire Dragon

Bye bye Blizz :D

Happy birthday in advance then :-*

Subsonic_Noise

Did I allow you to leave? >:U
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag in advance, then.
Boi Boi

winkio

Congratz on 23 Blizz!  Funny how you are leaving the day before I release the Dissipate preview...

Blizzard

;_;

As I said, I might come on. I'll DL it definitely then. xD

Fantasist

July 28, 2009, 09:29:10 am #8 Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 09:33:06 am by Fantasist
23! Congrats in advance :D Have a good time :)

My BDay is 2 days after yours, Blizz, so wish me too! >8U
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

*wishes you, too*

>8U

GAX

*Gives teh Blizz a cupcake*

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Aqua

Happy Early Birthday!

Have fun :O

Tazero

HEYYYYYYY happy b-day what day?! o_o'
mynes in 2 days J30th

If you were a fish...

Starrodkirby86

...It's Absence , Blizzard.

And I'll just end the post with saying that. <3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

I admit that I was in a dilemma and chose the wrong one. xD

impulszero

HB, in advance
blizz :)
<br /><br />Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.

legacyblade

in case you're not back yet. NUUUU, life without blizzard...NUUUU

Starrodkirby86

...He was just online hours ago and made quite a few posts. o-o;

QuoteLast Active:     Today at 12:37:37 PM

(GMT -8)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

legacyblade

<.< well then ignore that post.

G_G

I think blizz shoulda atleast said he was officially back so we dont wonder anymore

Blizzard

Because I wasn't supposed to be back. >.< Things have played out this way so let's leave it at that. So yeah, I'm back.

G_G

YAY HE's BACK!!!! DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN